S-19 Space Station

[Reusable] S-19 Space Station 1.3

This thread contains content that may be reused, modified, or ported by anyone.

Sirexer

200% MOTIVATED!
Sirexer submitted a new resource:

S-19 Space Station - A space station where you can spend time with friends.

View attachment 49732

👋Welcome to S-19 Space Station👋
In this station, you can have fun with your friends! This map is great for 24/7 servers and Hangout servers. View attachment 49733
View attachment 49745

Rooms
There are 6 apartments and each has a bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom. You can lock apartment with button nearby the door.
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Inazuma

Go on, I dare you!
Judge
Awesome job! Though I did notice a weird visual glitch in all the bathrooms. In addition, the bath rooms cause my FPS to drop dramatically.
srb20001.png

Sirexer

200% MOTIVATED!
Awesome job! Though I did notice a weird visual glitch in all the bathrooms. In addition, the bath rooms cause my FPS to drop dramatically.
I think I need to change to FoF so that there is no such visual bug in Software. FPS drop is due to bubbles under water
srb20428.png
srb20429.png

Here i see why FPS drops

Sirexer

200% MOTIVATED!
Sirexer updated S-19 Space Station with a new update entry:

S-19 Space Station | Addon update! Bug fixes.

What's fixed
  • Now players do not lose items in the ringlinger area. If a player leaves this area, he loses items, other players do not lose if they do not leave.
  • Objects have their map thing number changed to avoid conflicts with other objects.
  • Random monitors work in the match map.
  • Removed Dust Spawner due to FPS drop.
  • Fixed a visual bug in the bathroom.
  • Softlock in the hangar.
Thanks to those who reported bugs to me.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok? and???
Point of my comment was to point out stuff I found during my playtest to help them out.
I know. I'm just saying cause it's been so long since the last announcement. I'm just really hyper for these two. Cause 2.1 Inazuma slightly broke. Now missing a sprite, causing him to either crash the game or not load in. Still, I know the reason for the comment, just wanna express my hype for the two...
Sorry if you misunderstood that tho, or just didn't care-

Sirexer

200% MOTIVATED!
I know. I'm just saying cause it's been so long since the last announcement. I'm just really hyper for these two. Cause 2.1 Inazuma slightly broke. Now missing a sprite, causing him to either crash the game or not load in. Still, I know the reason for the comment, just wanna express my hype for the two...
Sorry if you misunderstood that tho, or just didn't care-
What does your message make sense to this mod?

What does your message make sense to this mod?
No... I never really got to that. My phone died before I finished the section.

What the section said was "This is a pretty cool map! It's great to use to RP, hang out, or wait for friends! Though, there are bugs, it really is something outstanding! Keep up the good work!"
Again, my phone died before I made the message... So better late than never?

Sirexer

200% MOTIVATED!
No... I never really got to that. My phone died before I finished the section.

What the section said was "This is a pretty cool map! It's great to use to RP, hang out, or wait for friends! Though, there are bugs, it really is something outstanding! Keep up the good work!"
Again, my phone died before I made the message... So better late than never?
Then everything is fine. If you find a bug, you can report it here! ;)

Sirexer

200% MOTIVATED!
Sirexer updated S-19 Space Station with a new update entry:

S-19 Space Station | Addon update! Bug and Optimization fixes. V1.2

What's fixed
  • Fixed Bounce Crawla, LUA causing FPS to drop on other maps. Lua was replaced by SOC.
  • The sound of the capsule that sends you to Cyberspace is heard only by you as a trigger.
  • Sectors no longer kill players. Now you just take damage without losing the rings.
  • Fixed visual bug of the fence in the hangar.
  • Fixed bug with a Solid fence in the hangar.
  • Aligned textures in ringslinger zone.
Thanks to those who reported bugs to me.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Princess-Yahaira

just a shy person .u.
i really love this map but i noticed that one of the bosses teleport is broken (gif went broken so had to send an screenshot)
srb20044.png
(

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)