[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models

[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models v1.11 - DC-Knux and DC-Amy!

Wait a minute , i dreaming where Colors (modern) sonic has again the old version when he's super ..

What is that ???

srb20010.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get colors sonic to work its stuck on the jeck jims model for modern sonic
Post automatically merged:

Wait a minute , i dreaming where Colors (modern) sonic has again the old version when he's super ..

What is that ???

View attachment 68258
dude for the life of me i cant get the colors model to work im stuck on the default jeck jims

Does anyone know how to get colors sonic to work its stuck on the jeck jims model for modern sonic

dude for the life of me i cant get the colors model to work im stuck on the default jeck jims
1: Check if there is a typo on the code line for colors sonic
Edit: This is how toe code should look like
MODERNSONIC PEPPER/BONUS/MODERNSONIC.md3 19.5 0.0

2: jeck Jim's Are not the "default" models, you have to DOWNLOAD IT to get the moded chars a model

1: Check if there is a typo on the code line for colors sonic
Edit: This is how toe code should look like
MODERNSONIC PEPPER/BONUS/MODERNSONIC.md3 19.5 0.0

2: jeck Jim's Are not the "default" models, you have to DOWNLOAD IT to get the moded chars a model
thats cool but is colors sonic and modern sonic a diffrent char?
either that or just cant get colors sonic to work for some reason

I just viewed this thread? page? idk but in 6 seconds there were 3 more messages idk

They're different bro

One by peppermint

And one by jeck jims
I think you got confused, I guess? because they are not different and he was referring to chars not models,

they arent diferent chars but they are diferent models, pepper added this ported colors sonic model i got a long time ago
because he had it on one of his files
so then he was like....

"peppermint"-Oh well would you look at dat
a few models i have left out right her :]!!!!!!111!!!
Imma gO AheAh amd release thm In meh mODl PACk
Because Why not?

idk he himself says it in the updates page? thread?

Last edited:
I just viewed this thread? page? idk but in 6 seconds there were 3 more messages idk

I think you got confused, I guess? because they are not different and he was referring to chars not models,

they arent diferent chars but they are diferent models, pepper added this ported colors sonic model i got a long time ago
because he had it on one of his files
so then he was like....

Because Why not?

idk he himself says it in the updates page? thread?
Well the model debuted on Youtube, the latest version on the MB have clenched fists for boost animations only instead of both boost and run, additionally, the jump ball was refined as well as a model for the bost visuals. He posts models on the MB and updates on progress are on Twitter.

Well the model debuted on Youtube, the latest version on the MB have clenched fists for boost animations only instead of both boost and run, additionally, the jump ball was refined as well as a model for the bost visuals. He posts models on the MB and updates on progress are on Twitter.
And what does that have to do with my message? sorry I'm just reading this over and over just to see if I understand

And what does that have to do with my message? sorry I'm just reading this over and over just to see if I understand
Frankly, I don't see the what there is to misinterpret, you said:

so then he was like....

Because Why not?

What I meant was that the Modern Sonic Model was initially uploaded on youtube, the model we have on the MB had a different jump ball color and the version after that had some changes to the animation as well as a model for the boost. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. I suppose what I'm saying is that uploading the models to the MB is not the only thing he has done, he has refined it and improved it.

Last edited:
for some reason sa1 sonic and the MSONIC model are really smol can someone help pls

Attachments

• srb20083.png
    srb20083.png
    294 KB · Views: 199
  • srb20086.png
    srb20086.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 180
Frankly, I don't see the what there is to misinterpret, you said:

so then he was like....

Because Why not?

What I meant was that the Modern Sonic Model was initially uploaded on youtube, the model we have on the MB had a different jump ball color and the version after that had some changes to the animation as well as a model for the boost. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. I suppose what I'm saying is that uploading the models to the MB is not the only thing he has done, he has refined it and improved it.
When i read the last part of your message I understood

for some reason sa1 sonic and the MSONIC model are really smol can someone help pls
Oh, you're using the models for Sonic but not for their chars
i get it

Hey! Never really posted before, but hopefully this gets the reply I need. I've been trying to install these models, but it's in the folder "PEPPER", and I don't really know what to do. I've put it inside the models folder, nothing happened. I've tried to seperate the files, but don't know where to start. Can someone PLEASE help me? I have no clue how to install these models.

read the text file within the .zip file, there will be the correct size for the characters.
idk how to do that im actually stupid

idk how to do that im actually stupid
the way that i use the models is i delete the default files for example the files labeled as SONIC in all caps, then i get the model files that i want to replace them with (the new model such as sa1 sonic) then i copy paste the new files into the folder that had the og models in them, then i rename the new ones to the exact same as the old ones (so if iwant to replace sonic i would name them to SONIC,SONIC and SONIC_blend then i restart the game and ive got a new model it would be nice if someone could teache me the proper way and help me with models for modded chars

Last edited:
Back