[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models

[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models v1.11 - DC-Knux and DC-Amy!

How do you change models? i want to use the heroes model but i don't know how to do it
I can help!
If you already downloaded pepperminted models, then just place them in the "models" folder of SRB2.

Then, you want to open the "Read" file in the pepperminted models folder and copy greeneye's section.

Then, paste it into the "models.dat" file in SRB2 where you see the modded characters. Paste Greeneye's models under the las character mod and bam! It should work!
Post automatically merged:

How do you change models? i want to use the heroes model but i don't know how to do it
I can help!
If you already downloaded pepperminted models, then just place them in the "models" folder of SRB2.

Then, you want to open the "Read" file in the pepperminted models folder and copy greeneye's section.

Then, paste it into the "models.dat" file in SRB2 where you see the modded characters. Paste Greeneye's models under the las character mod and bam! It should work!

I can help!

I can help!

Sorry for the second post lol-

I kept clicking post reply and it wouldnt do it then I restarted and it actually did and now I feel a little dumb

Also this method could work for basically any mod character as long as they have model support

Last edited:
MY GOD this is an absolute blast! I actually think I'll be using your models over the default models that come with the game, because these have so much charm and nostalgia with them!

Just one thing though, and it's a thing I normally don't say but I figure it's worth a shot, but will you consider adding Model Compatibility for Super Sonic? (with RPG Sonic's model)
I love playing through the game with RPG Sonic over Vanilla Sonic, but when I try and give Super Sonic (the Standalone Character) a model, he still uses Base Sonic's models, so I figure asking would be worth a shot!

Keep up the amazing work, and I think you're a real big leading force in the modern SRB2 Model Community here. I'm excited to see what the next model will be!

Totem of Peppermint flavored models.
srb20149.png

Back