[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models

[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models v1.11 - DC-Knux and DC-Amy!

I gotta say, the Beta Sonic/Classic Sonic model is such an amazing addition! I love the circle-run animation there as well, it's brilliant! The one thing I thought was off though was Super Sonic. He still uses the Adventure Quill style, when he should really use the quill style from Sonic 2 or Sonic the Fighters where they're pointed straight up

1645388473883.png
1645388992914.png

hi, for wich version of SA-sonic is this? (i have 1.4b
)

hi, for wich version of SA-sonic is this? (i have 1.4b
)
Ulhh there isnt any new sa-sonic version so it is 1.4b

Would there be any way for the Beta Sonic model to have the same running animation as Adv Sonic instead the classic running?

Excuse me how Do i put the adventure models on mobile? Can i have a Zarchiver tutorial please? I really love the models!

Excuse me how Do i put the adventure models on mobile? Can i have a Zarchiver tutorial please? I really love the models!
The pack comes with a txt or date file, open it with acode or some text/code file reader then you will find a lines that looks like this:

SONIC PLAY/SONIC.md3 3.0 0.0
(example)

Copy it and make a new file in acode (or something like that) and paste just those lines, then name the file

models.dat

Not txt, it has to be models.dat, then move it to your srb2 folder, it should work fine, don't forget, the sonic play stuff is just an example with jeck Jim's vanilla sonic, just copy the line in the file found in the zip for the model.

Acode is a great app on the play store for stuff like this. Hope it helps.

(Also, I forgot to mention, you only need one models.dat file, you can put all your model stuff there, I started with Jeck Jim's model pack and added other people's models to the file.)

Here is a tutorial made by me.
You need acode for this tho
Post automatically merged:

Ignore the background lmao

Peppermint updated Peppermint's Adventure Model Pack with a new update entry:

The update that updates the model's textures and tweak some animations! YAY!!

View attachment 63373
Hello there! Welcome to the new Adventure Model Pack Update! i'll show you some changes.

The major change, is that all of the character models have imporved texture coordinations. [minus greeneyes]

View attachment 63375
View attachment 63376
The second change is that some of the animations on the models were slightly changed
For example, DC-Sonic's edge animation has been tweaked...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back