[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models

[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models v1.11 - DC-Knux and DC-Amy!

so i want to use this model, but i have never added a modded model to my game. how do i? i have no clue where to start.

so i want to use this model, but i have never added a modded model to my game. how do i? i have no clue where to start.
put "SAMODELS" in the "models" folder, then copy and paste the text from the "READ!!" .txt file and into the .txt-ified models.dat file. Make sure you in-between the words from the other text with Shift and Enter.

put "SAMODELS" in the "models" folder, then copy and paste the text from the "READ!!" .txt file and into the .txt-ified models.dat file. Make sure you in-between the words from the other text with Shift and Enter.
what is the .txt-ified file, what does it look like, and what am i supposed to do in between them?

what is the .txt-ified file, what does it look like, and what am i supposed to do in between them?
Let me tell you this.
A .txt-ified file means you can view a .dat file as a .txt file by opening it with notepad, and Shift-Enter creates another column of space to put more words into.

are the .md3 files the one i want to open with notepad? cause im not seeing any labeled .dat
Let me tell you this.
A .txt-ified file means you can view a .dat file as a .txt file by opening it with notepad, and Shift-Enter creates another column of space to put more words into.

No, search for models.dat.
ok baby steps cause im an idiot, could i get a screenshot of what the notepad SHOULD look like after ive pasted it, i can figure my way out from there

having found the .dat i pasted it, but nothing changed when i tested it so im still doing something wrong, please forgive my complete incompetence

whats tailsre and where can i find it?
:threat:
Post automatically merged:

I feel like the only reason Tails model worked is because of the blur effect you got at high enough speeds. the model just looks wierd without it. Of course that's not the models fault.
Post automatically merged:

oh also, Tails holds Sonic with telekinesis.

srb20129.png

Attachments

• TailsRe.wad
    330 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:
Does someone know how to use MD3 in Blender? My Blender version (3.0) doesn't support it. I'll need it to do some tweaks to these 3D models to make it look more like SA1 and then give it to him so he could make it as an update.
Edit: I've found an Add-On that makes support for these files, but i doesn't work on blender 3.0. Is there any .md3 support Add-On that works in 3.0? XD. Either way, does someone other program that can be used for MD3 making and editing?

Last edited:
Back