• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ova Sonic progress thread

Do not post files containing content that was reused without the original author's permission
Stop crying you begerz here and and never put yall dirty mouth in my face

Poking fun at people for taking a long time to finish mods is immature. Let people work at their own pace, it's not like they're getting paid!
man u just post a mod from another guy that have a stolen script and just post the full mod in a WIP thread
Agreed
Post automatically merged:

Bro delete that you can’t just post a mod that was taken down. use your brain and actually think: will the guy who
YOU CAN'T GET YOUR MOD OUT OF BETA

Also Reed my masage

Also Reed my masage

Question what's deference about ova sonic and espio other then the momentum killing double jump

Last edited:
Agreed

Also Reed my masage

Also Reed my masage

Question what's deference about ova sonic and espio other then the momentum killing double jump
Why so annoying?

Agreed

Also Reed my masage

Also Reed my masage

you can't show stolen scripts to the public, you'll get a warning

Agreed

Also Reed my masage

Also Reed my masage

alright stop starting unnecessary arguments which only end up with you getting pissed. i only told you that it’s not a good idea to post mods that have been taken down. the you say that my mods can’t get out of beta. i’m spending months trying to perfect my mods and you probably don’t even know what slade is.
get reported.

Hello, am really excited for the new ova sonic. I didnt catched the mod in time, so im looking forward to it

Hello, am really excited for the new ova sonic. I didnt catched the mod in time, so im looking forward to it
Whoops said oba, not ova fixed it now

Last edited:
ovastand.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back