Sprite overhauls as in remaking sprites from scratch. That’s what an overhaul is
I understand you guys want to make a sprite overhaul and add new things, but at the very least can you guys release a version that fixes the annoying text popping up on screen? Just to hold us over for now

I understand you guys want to make a sprite overhaul and add new things, but at the very least can you guys release a version that fixes the annoying text popping up on screen? Just to hold us over for now
to be fair, they could've just fixed that and be done with it, but they're going the extra mile to make the mod a lot better. that, and the errors don't impact gameplay in the slightest so i wouldn't personally think it's a huge deal.

That’s the entire point of this update: to fix 2.2.9 issues. Please be patient. It sounds like you don’t know how the dev process goes

A simple response would've sufficed, there's no need to get passive aggressive lmao
And guess what? You get this experience for free. There’s no need to act all entitled and pissed off when it comes to an update coming out slowly because some words show up on the screen. His current version doesn’t affect gameplay at all

Hey uhh i was curious and used soundtest to hear what sound effects sonic has and i fount "Here we..." and others that i forgot uhh how do i activate those voice files or is it work in progress?

why can you disable homing attack? is it just cause no characters homing attack in vanilla srb2? so you dont home in on something you didnt want to? is there a boost game with no homing attack?

why can you disable homing attack? is it just cause no characters homing attack in vanilla srb2? so you dont home in on something you didnt want to? is there a boost game with no homing attack?
It's just for those that don't want the homing attack. Some people would rather Double Jump in all situations without accidentally homing onto enemies

It's just for those that don't want the homing attack. Some people would rather Double Jump in all situations without accidentally homing onto enemies
alright since i know some complained about shadow homing into the explosives in acz when that came out so i didnt know if it was that
Post automatically merged:

What are you saying?
something in english

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 1, Guests: 6)

Back