• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

[cancelled]Modassic sonic version 1.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

mArkusRat

Lerekag
I know there is a mod called sa skills and I don't give a damn. I put the classic sonic skills from other games (mania, cd and others) is practically a version neo sonic or some like that, just like logic sonic​
edit 7 june 2021: I have decided to cancel the mod for three reasons,
1: I'm already on a mod for FNF and I don't want to push myself so hard with the two mods​
2: there is a mod similar to mine better and it doesn't encourage me to stick with modassic sonic
3: I don't know how to make lua files, all the extra sonic abilities are taken from other mods and I'm lazy to keep looking and not find luas.
Please, don't go to attack domikoto or third parties, I don't want any problems bro!
Edit 16 july: sopaipilla

Attachments

• goodbye modassic s.png
    goodbye modassic s.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Not that it says, "This is an original idea," but practically, it's a "Sonic" guy with different abilities, it's not that exciting.

It's my opinion, ok? Please do not get mad
But still, he's great ...

Sé que existe un mod llamado sa skills pero bueno, este es mi mod y puse más cosas y esas fueron las habilidades del sonic clásico de otros juegos (mania, cd y otros) [SPOILER = "skill"] [ / SPOILER] [/ ISPOILER] puede ser un arma con ataque homming [SPOILER = "habilidad 2"] [/ SPOILER] [/ ISPOILER] presiona personalizado 3 para despegar [SPOILER = "Spamdash"] [/ SPOILER] es el ataque spindash sa1 [ATTACH = full] 43227 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 43228 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 43230 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 43486 [/ ATTACH] View attachment 43486
What is this, Spanish?

Not to be rude (or a mini-mod), but the Message Board is a purely english community, so we don't tolerate other languages here.

What is this, Spanish?

Not to be rude (or a mini-mod), but the Message Board is a purely english community, so we don't tolerate other languages here.
Wait, I had made sure to post this in English, right? Well, right now I change it to english
Post automatically merged:

What in the name of F*CKING MOBIUS IS THIS DUDE SAYING?
I accidentally thought I was posting it in English but I put it in Spanish. now it is in English dude ;)

Last edited:
I looked at the wad and so far I saw nothing similar to Logic Sonic so you are possibly tricking us or you are just keeping other beggars satisfied.

I know there is a mod called sa skills and I don't give a damn. I put the classic sonic skills from other games (mania, cd and others) is practically a version neo sonic or some like that, just like logic sonic​
edit 7 june 2021: I have decided to cancel the mod for three reasons,
1: I'm already on a mod for FNF and I don't want to push myself so hard with the two mods​
2: there is a mod similar to mine better and it doesn't encourage me to stick with modassic sonic
3: I don't know how to make lua files, all the extra sonic abilities are taken from other mods and I'm lazy to keep looking and not find luas.
Please, don't go to attack domikoto or third parties, I don't want any problems bro!
I can do lua and logic isn't coming to MB cuz Steel Wolf Is banned and if you see someone post logic sonic that's probably still Steel Wolf

I can do lua and logic isn't coming to MB cuz Steel Wolf Is banned and if you see someone post logic sonic that's probably still Steel Wolf
Pretty cool!. Let me think that. Probably we can work together in a future mod or inclusive in this

Last edited:
I feel it's clear there won't be anything constructive going on in this thread. If there is no project to happen then please let your own thread die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back