= Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5c]

= Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5c] v1.5c

I still remember the time when this mod was taken down...I just dont want to repeat it.

Here is the link.Go to post 92. Also,enjoy the nightmares in it.
Thats it,said nuff,and i really dont want to say this again.

Golden Shine updated = Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.2] with a new update entry:

The much-needed 1.3 update!

2.2.10 breaking Samus forced my hand into an update, and then I got carried away.

1.3 is a sizable update improving gfx, performance, gameplay physics and adds new tricks like Screw Attack walljumps and omnidirectional walljumps. Still a bit rushed, so we might need a 1.3a hotpatch someday.

-Optimized save & loading code to be less intensive.
-Saves no longer instantly auto-loads save 1. Wait as you long as you think you'll need for your game...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I know but I don't wanna bother with unrealistic dreams
I mean,there is Sonitroid,a Sonic 1 hack which has NES Metroid maps,but yea,you got the point.

As for this update,this has got me hyped.I even didnt noticed the issues on the prev release!
Im gonna enjoy it quickly.

I seem to have found a bug with the new update, in deep sea 2 when your hopping from one stream to another towards the end of the zone, a segment violation occurs, crashing the game, I got around it by choosing a different route but its still an issue.

I seem to have found a bug with the new update, in deep sea 2 when your hopping from one stream to another towards the end of the zone, a segment violation occurs, crashing the game, I got around it by choosing a different route but its still an issue.
Sorry you ran into that, hope you had save file going. Can you recreate it? Sounds like a coincidence than a bug with that one particular route. I ran crashless through DSZ with a whole squad yesterday.

As for this update,this has got me hyped.I even didnt noticed the issues on the prev release!
The previous release did work fine until 2.2.10(annoying random save menu crash aside) came around and broke everything. I'm sure you would've noticed the complete freezing of the HUD and inability to use your abilities in a playthrough.

Can anyone imagine a Sonic and Metroid crossover? It would be very cool if Nintendo and SEGA pulled through with that.
Man, I'm still kept up at night by the fact I technically made a Sonic x Metroid crossover. It's such a fever dream.

The previous release did work fine until 2.2.10(annoying random save menu crash aside) came around and broke everything. I'm sure you would've noticed the complete freezing of the HUD and inability to use your abilities in a playthrough.
Yeah,i noticed it now,but before this update,it seemed to work excellent on the Android version,and as for PC(in this case my PC),it was same as Android.

Anyone have an Idea why any of theses mods would cause Samus to crash?

SMCL_Samus-v1.3.pk3
CL_AdventureSonic-v1.4b.pk3
cl_Shadow-v1.2.pk3
VCL_Silver-v2.7.pk3
CL_Espio-v1.1.pk3
CL_Honey-v1.2.2.pk3
CL_Tangle-v1.0.1.pk3
CL_Surge-V1.1.pk3
CL_MarioBros-v2.0.1.pk3
cl_RushChars-v1.2.pk3
CL_KazumaKiryu-v1.pk3
CL_StephCharsOC-v2.pk3