= Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5c]

= Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5c] v1.5c

Golden Shine

Speeding Gleam
Golden Shine submitted a new resource:

=Metroid Vanguard= Samus Aran in SRB2 2.2 - Eliminate the Metroids and uncover the illegal smuggling party.

View attachment 41871
Metroid Vanguard is the story campaign's name for Samus Aran, a character mod originating from much excitement upon seeing Metroid Dreadnought!

Whether you play Samus' story which comes with unique dialogue, stages, events and bosses...or play Hunters to fight other players, looking for powerups and aiming for 100% item rate is always the name of the game! You can customize the game with the Gunship's menus, so if you...

Read more about this resource...

Dumb question, but how do I know if I have enough "charge" for the spiderball? It seems to be random for me whether I can do it or not. Edit: Wrong move, whoops. I thought the spiderball was that walljump.
Regardless, this is the most impressive mod I've seen so far.

Dumb question, but how do I know if I have enough "charge" for the spiderball? It seems to be random for me whether I can do it or not.
Regardless, this is the most impressive mod I've seen so far.
The Spider Ball needs to touch the ground to charge up! If you jump and curl up in midair to spiderball, you'll start with less charge.

I know, I know. "Curse you, game-balance!"

This is a really good looking mod. It reminds me of that Doom mod (was the name Metroid Dread?).

This is a great way to wait for Prime 4.

I try to contain myself to spam a lot of let's gooo! This is something that everybody waited since the release of 2.2. Amazing job!

This is a really good looking mod. It reminds me of that Doom mod (was the name Metroid Dread?).

This is a great way to wait for Prime 4.
Metroid Dreadnought. I probably wouldn't have even done this if it weren't for that mod. Just the excitement from playing that alone was a giant kick in the rear to get this going!

Nah, it's an incredible mod. I think you're having just the right amount of fun.
Post automatically merged:

No, this one: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/adventure-sonic-sprites-proof-of-concept.29955/post-533176
My liege~ Welcome to my thread! Glad you've been having fun too despite using a controller in SRB2 of all things.(They'll have proper controller support one day....I hope.)

I try to contain myself to spam a lot of let's gooo! This is something that everybody waited since the release of 2.2. Amazing job!
Nothing wrong with some hype. I feel exhilarated releasing this too. I've been nearing burnout, so the last part's been a rush. At some point you gotta be able to say your mod is "done" rather than constantly increasing ambition or wanting everything perfect. To anyone else, it may not even exist otherwise.

This mod is currently withdrawn from releases due to a set of sprites that were found to be too graphic and thus inappropriate for submissions. It will be made public again once an appropriate content warning is added, or the offending content is removed or replaced.

This mod is currently withdrawn from releases due to a set of sprites that were found to be too graphic and thus inappropriate for submissions. It will be made public again once an appropriate content warning is added, or the offending content is removed or replaced.
Are you saying it's not public right now?

Imagine needing to take a mod down because it shows blood and some gore for some doom fan mod. Like come on dude its not that bad. And even with the amount thats there kids wouldn't probably even be able to identify what they're seeing. As it took me a while myself to figure out what I was viewing.

Last edited:
I usually don't post reaction images as a post, as I like to have a bit of content to my posts, but I'll just give an "F" in chat and post this image:

3e3.jpg

:P

Back