= Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5c]

= Metroid Vanguard = Samus Aran in SRB2 [v1.5c] v1.5c

Posting this here cause you can't use BB code in reviews.

Shine, you absolute MADLAD! You ACTUALLY included Dark Samus like I was joking about with you a couple weeks ago on the SRB2 Discord! AND as an actual boss on top of that, not just a reference! 10/10

Im getting the feeling you leaked Metroid Prime 4's plot, but either way good mod, that part With the Metroid's Really Freaked Me Out A LOT
have some Choccy Milk cuz u epic, SMS is way past cool, by the way

charmy_gives_you_choccy_milk,_cuz_u_epic.png

Hey, I'm experiencing an issue. I just beat the game and got a 100% item completion rating. But when I try to play a level from the level select, I can only move and jump.
Post automatically merged:

I'm gonna guess this has a role to play in that
srb20002.gif

Last edited:
Hey, I'm experiencing an issue. I just beat the game and got a 100% item completion rating. But when I try to play a level from the level select, I can only move and jump.
Post automatically merged:

I'm gonna guess this has a role to play in that
View attachment 42070
I'm having the same problem, got 100% and tried the Infernal Caverns level and got the save spam in the console and could only move and jump, few seconds after game crashes.

Can someone on please help,
I don't know how to download the mod
Because the download button is not there

I might be dumb, but it seems you should be able to look up and down right?? I'm using a controller, so I can move the camera right and left, but I don't can't look around vertically. Any solutions?

I might be dumb, but it seems you should be able to look up and down right?? I'm using a controller, so I can move the camera right and left, but I don't can't look around vertically. Any solutions?
See if in the controls the "first-person vert-look" is on, then you need to experiment around with the controls, particularly the axis in the gamepad options.
What worked with me was putting the "camera up/down axis" to x-rudder-. See if it works for you as well.

Is there a way to keep the score after Game Over without it going back to 0?

Last edited:
How do you get past here View attachment 42288
Use the speed booster at the very back of the room, try and hold that speed boost in ball form to get through that laser, then jump while still in ball form to get through a small gap in the door. You only get 1 chance to do it since the door fully closes after a certain amount of time. the thing in there only increases the amount of ammo drops by 3x. its very tedious and annoying and not worth it imo.

I completed the single-player campaign, with all chaos emeralds and fully powered suit, but after the credits, I got the "Try Again..." message, and "Modified games can't unlock extras" (or something similar). (Not sure if that's supposed to happen.) After I returned to the game, there was nothing new, other than more info inside the ship. Is something special supposed to happen after finishing the game? Thanks

Back