Max Control Pack

Max Control Pack 2.2a

I've been messing around with 2.2.9's sprite stretching stuff for v2, and, well...
srb21551.gif

Also, the recent 8-directional Hyper Dash mod's controls gave me... ideas.
srb21565.gif

for some reason the bounce doesnt work in the new update for srb2
It worked for me when testing in the 2.2.9 prereleases, I'll check.

Could you elaborate on what doesn't work? Remember that you have to press Custom 1 to acitvate it mid-air.

Last edited:
This is such a great mod! About time we had max controls without having a bunch of mods downloaded. Will MD3’s ever be supported with this mod?

What do you have Custom 1 bound to?
Post automatically merged:

i don

i dont mean the prereleases i mean the full release that came out here https://www.srb2.org/download/
Also, I mentioned those because I doubt it would have broken that badly if the prereleases and release candidates didn't break it.
Post automatically merged:

OK, can confirm it works in 2.2.9. I'm betting you don't have Custom 1 bound.

Last edited:
v2 is coming along well, so I'll now list out some of the more major changes that will be coming to v2, sorted by if I've completed them or not:
- Unique Dashmode sprites (INCOMPLETE, but I'll try to seek help)
- Unique CSS art (INCOMPLETE, same as Dashmode sprites)
- Graphical overhaul of the Bounce (COMPLETE, stretching applied, and an indication of your 3rd bounce.)
- 3rd bounce now breaks floors (COMPLETE)
- Dashmode overhaul (COMPLETE, Dashmode now acts sorta like a pseudo-Momentum Mod, which meshs EXTREMELY well with the other moves).
- Potentially, a SRB2-style S3 unused theme. (INCOMPLETE, worst case scenario I'll ask a specific person for their remix OR just keep it as is.)
- Hyper tweaks (COMPLETE, 3-second triple jump flight, and a variety of tweaks.)
- Extra effects (COMPLETE? I have a lot of extra effects in now that look really good, but I'll probably add more.)
- Strike State working as it does in it's source material (COMPLETE)
- Co-op ability (COMPLETE, Dashmode MCSonic gives a speed boost to any players they touch.)
- I'd expect more changes and bugfixes.

Oi, does this sound like a job for me?

You can just use this Mania remix.
I'm aware of that remix, it's used in the friend group only version.

The issue is permission. I'm not sure if it's easy to obtain it, since the person last uploaded over a year ago.

Last edited:
v2 is coming along well, so I'll now list out some of the more major changes that will be coming to v2, sorted by if I've completed them or not:
- Unique Dashmode sprites (INCOMPLETE, but I'll try to seek help)
- Unique CSS art (INCOMPLETE, same as Dashmode sprites)
- Graphical overhaul of the Bounce (COMPLETE, stretching applied, and an indication of your 3rd bounce.)
- 3rd bounce now breaks floors (COMPLETE)
- Dashmode overhaul (COMPLETE, Dashmode now acts sorta like a pseudo-Momentum Mod, which meshs EXTREMELY well with the other moves).
- Potentially, a SRB2-style S3 unused theme. (INCOMPLETE, worst case scenario I'll ask a specific person for their remix OR just keep it as is.)
- Hyper tweaks (COMPLETE, 3-second triple jump flight, and a variety of tweaks.)
- Extra effects (COMPLETE? I have a lot of extra effects in now that look really good, but I'll probably add more.)
- Strike State working as it does in it's source material (COMPLETE)
- Co-op ability (COMPLETE, Dashmode MCSonic gives a speed boost to any players they touch.)
- I'd expect more changes and bugfixes.
That's a lot of changes/additions... good to hear it's coming along well!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back