Mattioz Pack - V1.4.4 - Chemicals Update.

Mattioz Pack - V1.4.4 - Chemicals Update. 1.4.4

Mattioz

I think you want this in kart maps creation section?
what???? i posted in kart maps sections, for some stranger reason its showing here in the characters section. When you click on read more about this resource it goes to kart map section. Its bugged.

Greetings Mattioz! After doing a bit of testing there seems to be a conflict issue with your pack and Joker's Star Mania pack. Specfically involving your Genocide City map, and his Freedom Planet Dragon Valley map. No matter the load order of the two packs it seems your enemies conflict with his, and vice versa.

Attachments

• kart1040.png
    kart1040.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 167
  • kart1039.png
    kart1039.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 146
  • kart1038.png
    kart1038.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 142
  • kart1041.png
    kart1041.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 137
  • kart0356.gif
    kart0356.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
Mattioz updated Mattioz Pack - V1.3.1 - Advanced Emerald Hill and minor fixes! with a new update entry:

NEW MAP - Advanced Emerald Hill and minor Fixes

As we all know the Mattioz Pack has been having object conflicts with the Joker Pack, keeping that in mind I took the time to resolve this conflict and bring a new map to the Mattioz Pack.

I also changed the decor of the Metropolis Zone and among other minor things.

That's all!

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

Greetings Mattioz! After doing a bit of testing there seems to be a conflict issue with your pack and Joker's Star Mania pack. Specfically involving your Genocide City map, and his Freedom Planet Dragon Valley map. No matter the load order of the two packs it seems your enemies conflict with his, and vice versa.
Fixed!

Last edited:
when touching springs on other maps (like toxic palace) it shows this message WARNING: ...2kart/tracks/KRL_MattiozPack_v1.3.3.pk3|Lua/LAPR.LUA:111: attempt to compare nil with number

Mattioz updated Mattioz Pack - V1.3.3 - Emerald Hill Sync FIX in Multiplayer with a new update entry:

NEW MAP - Turquoise Hill and Encore support to Emerald Hill

Turquoise Hill with the Tree Gimmick from Sonic Chaos Remake, the Gimmick made by Lighto.
View attachment 71121

Now Advanced Emerald Hill supports Encore with a brand new music (I'm pretty sure i fixed the Sync Fail)View attachment 71122

Slowed the Flash Lights in Chemical Plant for photosensitive people <3View attachment 71123

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back