Linux help please

Basic Bronze Sonic

Barely active MB member, active on Discord/Twitter
before I begin I will say that yes I did make a comment in the linux-help hashtag on the srb2 discord but i'm impatient so here's my problem.
I recently got Linux working on my chromebook again but when I tried installing srb2 then I got this from my terminal

Screenshot-2020-12-24-at-5-12-40-PM.png

I want to know what the problem is and how I can fix it and if the problem is that I don't have any space then I want to know how I can set an SDcard as the primary storage for my Linux instead of my internal storage and a video tutorial would be preffered.

Just too make sure that ya'll can manage too pin point exactly what the problem is here's where i'm getting my linux ports from

(side note-i'm also trying to get SLADEworking on my chromebook too but it's giving me the same response but if a solution is found too my problem then you may see me realising some mods for srb2 and maybe even SRB2K because I've managed to get SRB2K working on my chromebook before)

thanks for the help if you did help me out.

Well, it certainly does look like your filesystem ran out of free space to install flatpaks

Try "df -h" to check

Last edited:
I think you may just have to increase the Linux filesize, I did that and was able to get SLADE.

There will probably not be a one for one tutorial for what you are trying to achieve. It is best that you acquire basic knowledge about block devices (lsblk for reference) in /dev, mountpoints and filesystems if you choose to use linux like that.

How do I do that? And if possible please provide a video tutorial but that's optional.

For increasing Linux space, delete some files from ur other folders, and then go to the settings,
It may show a setting allowing you to change the disc size for Linux, make it larger

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back