discontinued- not available

Lighto

dumb player
Lighto submitted a new resource:

Lighto Mpaping Tools - Spring Release! - a collection of scripts for mappers to give more options and flexibility when mapping

View attachment 69303
graphic design is my passion

While mapping is common to find yourself thinking about how to make a set piece work correctly either fix any conveyance/mapping issue at all,fix any conveyance issue or make a nice set piece with vertical and air movement, thats were these scripts enters.

A collection of scripts, alternative behaviour for springs, wall launch (you jump along walls vertically and horizontally) and alternative slope...

Read more about this resource...

Lighto updated Lighto Mapping Tools - Alternate slopes and Air speed easing release! with a new update entry:

Version 1.1 - Alternate slopes and Air speed easing release

Hello there, no hotfixes bhy now but a experimental script to compensate, it gets a bit off the proposed stuff from this pack but it can be useful for mappers.

More noticeable and effective slopes physics, so you do not need to use low friction floor (aka the ice physics) to have slope with more speed gain (withe the drawback of speed items nullifying the effect) and no need to mark all slopes that players goes up with no physics flag.

The other part is mostly related to mods that makes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lighto updated Lighto Mapping Tools - Dashrings release! with a new update entry:

Dashring release and fixes

Hello folks!
Jumping tot he news, Dashrings! These will make mappers life a lot easier when doing with set pieces that moves player in the air in many directions or creating nice set pieces or shortcuts where you dont have to deal with fofs with speed pad effects and etc, this is a nightmare lol
you know can set up these using linedefs in your map a lot cleaner and simpler too, keeping the mapheader clean, dashring and the alternate slope and air speed ease script got the same...

Lighto updated Lighto Mapping Tools - Dashrings release! with a new update entry:

Dashring release and major changes

hello folks!
Dashrings! a good way to move players around that i missed many times and people have to use stuff like, dashpads in fofs, a nightmare.

Horizontal springs now can have their properties set by linedefs and even one lindef to make the script work for your map to keep your mapheader clean. Due to freeslot issues i reduce the ammount of sprites and freeslots that are used making it more viable for servers with many addons loaded. Springs also got a smoother movement and...

Lighto updated Lighto Mapping Tools - Floating items coutner and xopy slope fix with a new update entry:

copyslope fix and floating item counter

I said to expect more soon lol

The floating item counter, can be usefull to knowhow many items will be granted to you when going after a floating item so yo ucan think beforehand either choose to not pick if you think it wont be usefull

Copy slope fix is something more importand and substantial, ah yes copyslopes. That sector that you either have to do a complicate workaround to have things connected or many slopes to slope, or just a copyslope, having to worry about item placement there...

Lighto updated Lighto Mapping Tools - Floating items counter and copy slope fix with a new update entry:

Alt springs hotfix

Got feedback on springs that they were causing desynchs on maps that does not use them either overriding maps prefferences, so i did a hotfix, changed some code to make sure this script wont work when it shouldnt and on top of that, now the springs are brand new objects with a different MT_ slot and map thing number!
if you use these, make sure to check the new object numbers and update your pack correctly! My apologies for the incovenience

Lighto updated Lighto Mapping Tools - CANCELLED, NO MORE UPDATES with a new update entry:

Last update

Hello everyone.

When i start doing this i had in mind giving mappers more freedom to better execute their ideas and remove limitations due the lack of some game tools or things that would make mapping better.

Those scripts arent on their first, even third iterations, i worked hard to make sure these would be realiable and wouldnt cause issues, it happens that the later became real and after many attempts i wasnt able to fix the issues i got at all so for the best, i decide to not keep...

Lighto updated Lighto Tool Box - Tools for mappers - RE: Release with a new update entry:

Re - Release under a new name

After a long time, i'm back with new tools and better coding, ranging from rewritten dashrings to a completely new set of tools for mappers to use while making their tiny wonderful worlds to be raced in!

This time around, everything got tested online and is namespaced, so no major conflicts or game breaking bugs!

Hopefully this Re release is calm without any major bugs

Lighto updated Lighto Tool Box - Tools for mappers - RE: Release with a new update entry:

Re release under a new name - files soon

After a long time, i'm back with new tools and better coding, ranging from rewritten dashrings to a completely new set of tools for mappers to use while making their tiny wonderful worlds to be raced in!

This time around, everything got tested online and is namespaced, so no major conflicts or game breaking bugs!

Hopefully this Re release is calm without any major bugs

All of the resource files will be uploaded later after i solve a minor issue with the post

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back