Join at end of level glitch

Lamibe

It's not that big but if someone join during the level end fadeout will cancel level end. In 2.1 that could cause softlock on bosses and I don't know if that was fixed, in race mode for 2.2 that just remove the timer and prevent the round to finish until the one who joined leave or finish.

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20093.gif
    srb20093.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 297
If that happens to you, I suggest if you can go into the console and use the skiplevel command, or try to call a vote to get to the next level with the callvote command. I am nowhere near a developer, but I hope this will serve as a temporary fix until STJ patches this out.

If that happens to you, I suggest if you can go into the console and use the skiplevel command, or try to call a vote to get to the next level with the callvote command. I am nowhere near a developer, but I hope this will serve as a temporary fix until STJ patches this out.

Unfortunately, this is happening on server, where players don't have Administrator permissions, also callvote console command is only for CO-OP, I guess. And the most part of this "breaking" players are don't to finish round for long time. This must be fixed...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back