I don't know what happened

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211016-183206_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-183206_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    666.9 KB · Views: 149
Tutorial for the modern sonic model?
Post automatically merged:

None of the models will load even though I did everything just as said. I have https://mb.srb2.org/threads/manuels-models-v1-081.28809/ installed but that shouldn't interfere with it at all. The model for Modern Sonic, Yoshi, and Rocket Metal Sonic are the only ones that work. Please help.
The same thing but opposite is happening with me. The main characters have their models, but the mods don't

Last edited:
.....just load their mods in

I'm starting to have this feeling that there are quite a bit of minors that got past the moderators
A minor can't play a sonic game? I just didn't fully understand the way to load a mod in. I had the entire thing loaded in and I knew how to turn on the regular characters models, I just didn't know how load the extra characters in.
(Besides I'm literally 13 and I just learned how to get mods, so I'm still a beginner.)

A minor can't play a sonic game? I just didn't fully understand the way to load a mod in. I had the entire thing loaded in and I knew how to turn on the regular characters models, I just didn't know how load the extra characters in.
(Besides I'm literally 13 and I just learned how to get mods, so I'm still a beginner.)
Not you specifically

Sorry for the dumb question, but do we just drop em into the folder, or put it in the models?
you put them in the models folder from srb2

and easier way to find where the models folder is having srb2 be installed / moved inside a new folder so you can easily add things for the game

I just downloaded every mod that has a model form the pack but I'm missing honeys, beans and tangles textures.
Does anyone know why that is?
I did download everything from this so I don't know how I'm missing those textures.

Just realized that I'm missing espio's textures aswell

Nevermind I found at why and I've fixed it

Last edited:
I see in the play+ folder that there is a model for nights. Is there a nights wad/pk3 out there for 2.2 or is this for the eventuality of such a character mod?

I see in the play+ folder that there is a model for nights. Is there a nights wad/pk3 out there for 2.2 or is this for the eventuality of such a character mod?
Its probably for the Pointy Sonic and Fluffy tails mod since when you enter a special stage instead of Pointy Sonic its NiGHTS

Back