Manuel has a pretty nice model for SMS. You can use it in combination with Jeck's models. Just open up the Models.dat file and paste this at the end to make them work:

DERP MMODELS/DERP.md3 3.0 0.0
DIRK MMODELS/DIRK.md3 3.0 0.0
WHIRL MMODELS/WHIRL.md3 3.0 0.0
SKIP MMODELS/SKIP.md3 3.0 0.0
SMS MMODELS/SMS.md3 3.0 0.0
SMSO MMODELS/SMSO.md3 3.0 0.0
HMSO MMODELS/HMS.md3 3.0 0.0
MECHASONIC MMODELS/MECHA.md3 3.0 0.0
MILNE MMODELS/MILNE.md3 3.0 0.0
so I tried doing this and it didn't work I copied and pasted and everything seemed fine but when I opened up the game the models didn't seem to work i tried redownloading Jeck's models and manuals models but that didn't work

so I tried doing this and it didn't work I copied and pasted and everything seemed fine but when I opened up the game the models didn't seem to work i tried redownloading Jeck's models and manuals models but that didn't work

Did you switch the renderer from Software to OpenGL? The models won't show in Software mode. Also, you have to scroll down to OpenGL options and ensure you have the models toggled to On.

Hey uh, Jeck, I have some problems. The models for these Items aren't loading.
(Anyone can help!)

Attachments

• srb20265.png
    srb20265.png
    248.2 KB · Views: 122
  • srb20266.png
    srb20266.png
    383.1 KB · Views: 130
There's SSNMighty.md3 and Mighty.md3 in the models.dat
Are they different? I loaded them up in the game and I didn't notice a difference, so that makes me wonder what the other Mighty is for? I mean, there's
SSNMIGHTY VDLC/PLAY+/SSNMIGHTY.md3 3.0 0.0
MIGHTY VDLC/PLAY+/MIGHTY.md3 3.0 0.0

Which implies that there's 2 different mighty models
if it was just making it so when Mighty releases that hes compatible, wouldn't it be
MIGHTY VDLC/PLAY+/SSNMIGHTY.md3 3.0 0.0
if they're the same model?

🤔

There's SSNMighty.md3 and Mighty.md3 in the models.dat
Are they different? I loaded them up in the game and I didn't notice a difference, so that makes me wonder what the other Mighty is for? I mean, there's
SSNMIGHTY VDLC/PLAY+/SSNMIGHTY.md3 3.0 0.0
MIGHTY VDLC/PLAY+/MIGHTY.md3 3.0 0.0

Which implies that there's 2 different mighty models
if it was just making it so when Mighty releases that hes compatible, wouldn't it be
MIGHTY VDLC/PLAY+/SSNMIGHTY.md3 3.0 0.0
if they're the same model?

🤔
yea i also think its probably for modern mighty

If you'd like to make one for my character, let me know and I'll send you the Blender file to use as a starting point. It's not at all set up to be used as an MD3 as it is though.

Is there any tutorial on how to activate this mod?
search youtube
Post automatically merged:

How do i even activate the md2s for mods. It worked for normal characters but not mods.

To activate the mod you must go into options->Video Options-> OpenGL options and set the models to on.

You can also just go into the console and do gr_models on
THANK YOUUUUUU

Last edited:
thanks!

cool by why no rocket metal sonic spindash?

Last edited:
Back