StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update!

StephChars v2.1 - World Of Colors Update! v2.1

DrStephen updated Skip The Fennec Fox with a new update entry:

Compatibility & QoL Update!

Surprise! It's been quite some time since Skip has been released, and while I honestly wanted to do a little bit more, let's take that effort into my next projects, shall we? also @radicalsoda next time turn on your hud pls

Anyways, Skip v1.1 is finally here! Major changes revolve around bug fixing and MORE monitors! Take a look!

• Most major & known bug fixes have been resolved: specifically the infinite bubbles glitch that would tank your FPS if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've tried making a custom Monitor, everything works for me except selecting it in the Monitor Crafting breaks Skip's Monitor Crafting HUD. Pretty sure it has something to do with no Icon sprite showing for the HUD or something.

But overall the update is nice.

WARNING: CL_Skip-v1.1.pk3|Lua/LUA_SKIP.lua:401: bad argument #4 to 'drawScaled' (PATCH_T* expected, got nil)

Last edited:
Skip the fennec fox is one of my favourite ocs mods. the thing is, is the meteor dive able to break broken floors for amy and fang?

I found a bug where you can fly: Have a whirlwind shield and have a bot from buddyex. let's say sonic is our bot, play as skip, and to fly switch to the bot really fast and right-click at the same time. Yeah, it's really pointless but is OP. Someone needs to fix this

Edit: Works without shield too.

Attachments

• srb20008.gif
    srb20008.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 186
I hate to ask, I really do, but do you have any idea as to when Skip is going to get some more attention? I know you've mentioned that you're making a pack for all/most of your current characters on that werehog thread, I so badly want Skip to get some attention in the form of updates or some kind of announcement of what you're doin' with him.

Sorry if this comes off as pushy, just curious cause I really enjoy playing as Skip

DrStephen updated Skip The Fennec Fox with a new update entry:

Jana The Fox Release + StephChars Conversion

View attachment 49094
Armed with attitude and a Saber, Jana dashes past!

View attachment 49096

Inspired by the quick pace and combat of the Megaman Zero games, Jana is a speed star that can easily traverse levels with her agility, as well as put up a decent fight against anyone in her way! Her abilities are simple to grasp, but mastering them will let you breeze past any stage that comes your way.

[ATTACH...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Both Skip and Jana are an absolute blast, but I absolutely adore Jana's movement options. She's comfortable controlling and you can maneuver yourself around like a literal ninja with wall jumps (more than Espio, somehow lmao)

My favorite thing to do right now is just picking up speed with her dash to go into some REALLY fast wall jumps with far distance if you can maneuver yourself right. Climbing walls vertically with dash + wall jumps is a breeze and ridiculously helpful.

srb20135.gif

gee wiz look at er go

Ok First A Hat in Time now Megaman Zero?! Now all we need is some super monkey ball adventure/banana blitz, freedom planet, or Megaman X moveset character to come full circle :knuxsmug:
Post automatically merged:

Also if Zana is basically Zero doesn't that mean there's a omega zana? (Cannonball intensifies)

Closest thing to Zero we've got at the moment, and I'm ok with that.
I really love the Megaman Zero games and I can't wait to try Jana out.

Playing around with Jana inspired me to make a meme, because the wall jump movement potential is absolutely insane, Being able to practically infinitely scale walls with a bit of good timing, an absolute blast to play, and has now become my new Character of choice for most game sessions.

unknown.png

Playing around with Jana inspired me to make a meme, because the wall jump movement potential is absolutely insane, Being able to practically infinitely scale walls with a bit of good timing, an absolute blast to play, and has now become my new Character of choice for most game sessions.

View attachment 49127
hippity hoppity the walls are my property

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back