Honestyi's Character Pack [Elphelt Valentine joins the race]

Honestyi's Character Pack [Elphelt Valentine joins the race] V6.0

Honestyi

Honestyi submitted a new resource:

Honestyi's Character Pack - A random bunch of characters from various resources

Hi there! My name is Honestyi and this is my pack of random characters, why the randomness you ask? Well, because i have no standard on which character i'll do next whatsoever so i end up doing things that i like or that i think people will like. Anyway i hope you enjoy my job!

The characters:

Kumoko

View attachment 43783
Our lovely schizophrenic spider from the Kumo Desu ga Nani ka! series escapes her deadly maze to go...

Read more about this resource...

I approved it, but I honestly have no clue if apostrophes cause issues with scripting or not. I'll let it pass for now.

Honestyi updated Honestyi's Character Pack with a new update entry:

v2.0

KC_Kumoko
V1.2
- Her audio got a little louder, its easier to hear her now
- Her gloat audio got remade, i added too much effects to mask the BGS and ended up affecting the audio quality

KC_Ika_Musume
V1.2
- Her gloat audio received a proper eco effect instead of the lame megaphone one from the anime

KC_Buff_Chao
V1.0
- Got added into the pack!

Read the rest of this update entry...

me seeing pingu in srb2 kart

Honestyi updated Honestyi's Character Pack [Vanellope glitches in!] with a new update entry:

V5.1

Smallest of corrections update

KC_Ika_Musume
V1.3
- Her tentacle colors in the goal post got their interchangable colors changed so that it matches the rest of the sprites
- A small mistake on her feet in the front sprites got corrected, she was just missing one line of pixels

KC_Kanna
V1.1
- Her cheeks got reduced along with her hair bangs getting a little bit bigger in the 3/4 back sprites

Honestyi updated Honestyi's Character Pack [Elphelt Valentine joins the race] with a new update entry:

V6.0

KC_Buff_Chao v1.2
- He should shake less while drifting now
- The green parts on the tip of his head, hands and feet got darker

KC_Elphelt_Valentine V1.0
- Got added into the pack

Elphelt should be the last character added into the pack, there may be one last update to this pack but overall i'm done making addons for kart

It has been a nice journey but i must focus on something else in life right now
Thank you all for the thousands of downloads, i hope you enjoyed my...

Honestyi updated Honestyi's Character Pack [Elphelt Valentine joins the race] with a new update entry:

V6.0

KC_Buff_Chao
v1.2
- He should shake less while drifting now
- The green parts on the tip of his head, hands and feet got darker

KC_Elphelt_Valentine
V1.0
- Got added into the pack

Elphelt should be the last character added into the pack, there may be one last update to this pack but overall i'm done making addons for kart

It has been a nice journey but i must focus on something else in life right now
Thank you all for the thousands of downloads, i hope you enjoyed...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back