• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Hat Kid in SRB2 (Cancelled)

yes im making Hat Kid in SRB2 lol. I got scripts but no sprites. Anyway to show that its real, GIF

srb20086.gif

She`s gonna have more but for now she has only: double jump, "dive", hats(Sprint,Brewing,Ice) and not every of them are done, no sounds for now.

EDIT: Also i could use some help for sprites ._ .

Last edited:
cool! I wish I could help but im working on another mod... (and im wounded :/) it look very awesome! I could make a CSS for her.

Just curious, but if you get hit with 1 HP remaining, will the regular death animation play or is there going to be a new one?

Just curious, but if you get hit with 1 HP remaining, will the regular death animation play or is there going to be a new one?
I`m planing on the Animation from A Hat in Time when i will have the sprites(i have no spriter :( )
Post automatically merged:

"It'sa me!,..."

"SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!"
sorry i had to.
Btw that`s Hat Kid, not Sonic Because again, no sprites

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back