Halloween Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Hey there, pretty much, this topic´s about what you did in Halloween, did you get dressed? did you go to a party? did you do something special?

Down here, most people don´t celebrate Halloween, but one of my friends organized a party for the day before Halloween and it was simple, but cool, we danced alot, made a fast-drinking contest and threw solid ice to cars from her rooftop (wich was perhaps not a very good idea).

I´m pretty sure most of you did something special back there, so post it... NAO.

I went to a Halloween party as Dexter, not knowing it would scare the hell out of everyone.

Uhh let's see

I dressed up as a ghost (decent creepy costume), my friend dressed up as Freddy Kruger and scared the living shit out of half the neighbourhood people, ate hotdogs & cheeseburgers whilst telling rude jokes & playing darts, oh yeah helped with a bit of trick or treating, so that sums my halloween up.

I went to a Halloween party as Dexter, not knowing it would scare the hell out of everyone.

Just curious, how exactly did you dress up as him? There's not much you could do to make people recognize you as Dexter (that I can think of...)

I studied during Halloween =X

You would think I would go out on the streets on Halloween Night dressed up as either Phanto or a Redead, no? But instead, my state was being sh!tty (being as I am in the bible belt) and pushed Halloween to the 30th, and my family didn't want to do anything but watch scary movies. My only highlights of Halloween were watching Poltergeist for the first time and (surprisingly) Near Dark. Near Dark is a great flick.

Altrough not much people would buy a shirt to be worn for only 1 special ocassion, doesn´t look much like a shirt you´d like to wear daily.

I went trick-or-treating as Mac from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I also went to my friend's "party". Him and I were the only ones there. But anyway, some other kid was in a "Scream" costume with a red-liquid pumping heart. He went up to this guy's house and pumped the heart. The liquid trickled down his mask, and the guy in the house thought it was real for a second, and cursed. It was funny.

Since I'm too old for trick or treating, i decided to have my own scarefest, so i just watched the pain series.

I went to a friend's house on the 30th and played L4D2 wit him, my sister, and his cousin and we failed miserably on No Mercy.

The next night, my mom, sister, and I went with that same friend and his mother to the U.S.S. Salem. It wasn't that fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back