Gemma the Tarsier-Cat

Gemma the Tarsier-Cat v3.0.3/BM Support v3.0.1

v1.2 changelog

- Removed "Mixed" (gemmastyle 0) playstyle.
- Gemma no longer performs the Tera-Riser if you land with the drill without holding jump. The small shockwave of rocks that you emit after landing with the drill now destroys enemies.
- You can now Spin-Dash while riding the rock platform.

Special Thanks to Inazuma for feedback and making these suggestions for her 1.2 update, and i'm also glad to hear you enjoyed the character, too!

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20253.gif
    srb20253.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 2,213
v1.2 changelog

- Removed "Mixed" (gemmastyle 0) playstyle.
- Gemma no longer performs the Tera-Riser if you land with the drill without holding jump. The small shockwave of rocks that you emit after landing with the drill now destroys enemies.
- You can now Spin-Dash while riding the rock platform.

Special Thanks to Inazuma for feedback and making these suggestions for her 1.2 update, and i'm also glad to hear you enjoyed the character, too!

attachment.php

First off I love how good this mod is so thank you Ralph.
Second off yay more speen.
Third off- don't think I can't see those mobile controls, Gemma plays surprisingly well on Android so congrats on that.

Sorry if didn't reveiw this before but I was busy with other things at the time so thanks for understanding and thanks for reading.

Last edited:
v1.2.1 changelog
- Added a new "Hole" graphic when you perform the Tera-riser.
attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20361.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 2,197
I need to point that out

Why no one ever spoke of her design being asymetrical?
Like this is some CPS3 90's deal we're seeing here, the mad lad actually did 8 angles for every single position(sans the ones that just looks at you) the character has.

The abilities are just icin on the cake, I'ma sucker for it being so simple, yet, so much work I've seen in it just by looking at her a noticing she's asymetrical

attachment.php

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

She is asymetrical. Yet this makes her look even better and more original.
Who else made a character with asymetrical clothes? Huh?

An appetiser for the upcoming v1.3 update:

v1.2.2b & v1.2.3PR1:
- Revamped Rock Platform Sprites. (Special Thanks to Biggy-π#4819)
- v1.2.3PR1 only: Replaced the "Hole" Graphic again. Use this version for the v2.2.9 pre-releases.
- Also fixed a typo in the CSS Description lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20399.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,216
Last edited:
An appetiser for the upcoming v1.3 update:

v1.2.2b & v1.2.3PR1:
- Revamped Rock Platform Sprites. (Special Thanks to Biggy-π#4819)
- v1.2.3PR1 only: Replaced the "Hole" Graphic again. Use this version for the v2.2.9 pre-releases.
- Also fixed a typo in the CSS Description lol

attachment.php
What's 2.2.9 added that's so "must have" that you made an entirely separate version?

Unrelated but I've swear I've seen a gif where the stomp part of the move has squash and stretch to heighten the feel of impact, is that part of v1.3?

What's 2.2.9 added that's so "must have" that you made an entirely separate version?

Unrelated but I've swear I've seen a gif where the stomp part of the move has squash and stretch to heighten the feel of impact, is that part of v1.3?
Read it yourself, there's already a Changelog of the 2.2.9 things.

Late, but here's a but of context:

(Unless if you really don't care about visual goofs/oversights)

v1.2.2c in SRB2 v2.2.9:
srb20148.png

v1.2.3 in v2.2.9:
srb20149-png.40168

Unrelated but I've swear I've seen a gif where the stomp part of the move has squash and stretch to heighten the feel of impact, is that part of v1.3

Attachments

• srb20149.png
    srb20149.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 944

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back