Gambit's Autumn OLDC Submission

Gambit

So first of all, let me just say, this thing is unfinished/rushed as all hell. It could be a scope problem, it could be me just not being used to doing these kinds of projects, regardless of what it is, I can't honestly say this is up to my own personal quality standard, but I did what I had to to make it finishable
Also I have Lua. my gamemap name is "azlantruin"

EDIT: I also have 3 console scripts: two of which dynamically change the camera speed during cutscene-esque spring/jump effects, and one which sends a /cecho.

my humblest of apologies for submitting three hours late

EDIT: Added level select picture

Attachments

• SL_AzlantRuinZone-v0.9.rar
    3.8 MB · Views: 74
  • SL_AzlantRuinZone-v0.9-EMERGENCYFIX.rar
    3 MB · Views: 67
  • MAP01P.png
    MAP01P.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Gambit

I just submitted a version of my map that fixes a potentially critical issue with one of my console script LDExecutors (avoiding it could cause the player's camera speed to remain permanantly messed up: the fix was to just stretch the sector out to extend to the other side of the thok barrier, as I had forgotten to do so when I was frantically finishing my map).

I understand if you're unwilling to accept this at this point, but if this remains unfixed, I could get a lot of people really angry at me lmao

Gambit

Since I just realized that I never remembered to make a Level Select portrait, here you go. Check the opening post

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)