fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Mighty the Armadillo!

fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Mighty the Armadillo! 2.2

Hey! This is awesome, just wanted to say I noticed the blend file for surge covers the eye lashes. I erased the exact spots where it covers in my own copy of the blend and it looks fine now! Lemme know if you want me to send the corrected blend over!

-April
Ah, whoops. Appreciate the heads up on that error. I've fixed it on my end, and will update it alongside my next model.

They absolutely work, and the instructions are in the readme.

Just extract everything to the models folder, overwriting any files. Open models.dat(in the root srb2 folder), then paste in the needed lines from the readme.

Also, make sure the renderer is set to openGL, and models are turned on in the openGL settings.
Wdym By Overwriting any files also im trying to get the Junio Sonic Model to work but it doesnt work i put the Code on Models.dat as the readme note said. How do i fix this? By the way i only have the Junio Sonic installed do i have download all the characters that are included in this pack?
Post automatically merged:

Wdym By Overwriting any files also im trying to get the Junio Sonic Model to work but it doesnt work i put the Code on Models.dat as the readme note said. How do i fix this? By the way i only have the Junio Sonic installed do i have download all the characters that are included in this pack?
never mind i got it to work
i put the textures on the wrong play file

Last edited:
I can't seem to get it to work, I've turned on models, changed it to OpenGL, ambiant lighting is off, I copied the folders to models even the code was put into the models.dat.

nvm found out what the issue was.

Last edited:
I'm not going to write all over the message again since the MB got reverted back to an early date. long story short, the boss models for metal sonic don't work, they load in the metal sonic race but not in the boss fight, I tried everything and it doesn't work.

I'm not going to write all over the message again since the MB got reverted back to an early date. long story short, the boss models for metal sonic don't work, they load in the metal sonic race but not in the boss fight, I tried everything and it doesn't work.
The race is the player model, the boss is a separate model, which is included. It's in the BOSS folder.

um when i use metal maximum overdrive he does this

Attachments

• srb20020.gif
    srb20020.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 114
i dont see metal in jeck jims folder on my computer
wait nvm
actually no where is jeck jims metal

Also its prob bcs jecks model doesnt have animations for the maximun overdrive so you better off not using it
um i do not see jeck jims metal

Last edited:
i dont see metal in jeck jims folder on my computer
wait nvm
actually no where is jeck jims metal

um i do not see jeck jims metal
For it to work, you need to use fzn's model for metal sonic, maximum overdrive uses the same model as metal sonic.

Replace
METALSONIC
PLAY/METAL_SONIC.md3 3.0 0.0 with fzn's in models.dat

I cannot for the life of me get this to work, I downloaded this model pack directly from here, copy pasted all of the stuff from the readme file into the models.dat folder, I installed junio from the readme, matched versions and everything and all it did was change the metal sonic models. Is there something I'm missing here?

I cannot for the life of me get this to work, I downloaded this model pack directly from here, copy pasted all of the stuff from the readme file into the models.dat folder, I installed junio from the readme, matched versions and everything and all it did was change the metal sonic models. Is there something I'm missing here?
So you put the FZN folder into the models folder?

So you put the FZN folder into the models folder?
Actually I managed to fix it by ignoring the FZN folder and readme instructions all together. The VDLC folder must've been bugging or something because using the line juniosonic VDLC/PLAY+/juniosonic.md3 3.0 0.0 wasn't working, but moving the model to the PLAY folder and using the line juniosonic PLAY/juniosonic.md3 3.0 0.0 got the game to recognize it. This was probably what people having problems with this model weren't doing.

Back