fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Mighty the Armadillo!

fznmeatpopsicle's SRB2 Model Pack - Now with Mighty the Armadillo! 2.2

I tried it again, everything is in place in the right folders with models on. I honestly have no idea why it isn’t working.
Did you modify models.dat the way it said on the readme.txt?

add following line to models.dat:
juniosonic PLAY/juniosonic.md3 3.0 0.0

Attachments

• models.png
    models.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Lo intenté de nuevo, todo está en su lugar en las carpetas correctas con los modelos puestos. Honestamente, no tengo idea de por qué no está funcionando
Post automatically merged:

YI am on Android not on MacBook and I wanted to know how it is put on Android I am new to srb2 in short thanks for the mod and if you can do a tutorial or something similar it would be great

please add some optional interpolation on some of the animations. the basic run in particular looks great with interpolation, but the peel-out isn't compatible with interpolation.

please add some optional interpolation on some of the animations. the basic run in particular looks great with interpolation, but the peel-out isn't compatible with interpolation.
The hands warp themselves inside out with interpolation, so maybe I might fix that, but the dash will never happen due to how it's animated. It's 6 separate leg objects that scale from 0 to 1 depending on the frame. 100% incompatible with interpolation.

legs.png

fznmeatpopsicle updated Junio Sonic 3d model with a new update entry:

Animation and texture tweaks

- Tweaked walk animation to work better with interpolation modes, but also ended up polishing it up a bit more as well.

- Improved transform animation. Didn't like the jarring transition between ball and Sonic, despite it being accurate to original mod sprites.

- Flagged most animations for interpolation "sometimes". "Always" is not recommended as DASH and SPIN do not work well(and never will).

- Tweaked texture slightly to remove artifacts when using nearest_linear and nearest_mipmap...

Read the rest of this update entry...

fznmeatpopsicle updated Junio Sonic 3d model with a new update entry:

Bonus Added!

Added a bonus version of the model that can replace the model for the default Sonic character. Has all the Super animations, etc.

Super animations have not been added to the version for the Junio Sonic mod, as the mod doesn't contain Super animations, except the Super Dash.

Also tweaked walk animation slightly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back