This thread contains content that may be reused, modified, or ported by anyone.

yfyfyfyfyfy

The dumbest man
Hello everybody! I want to introduce you to the summer version of FHZ.
I practically didn't change anything. Only the emblems are found elsewhere.

attachment.php

This level is EVEN easier than FHZ. He doesn't pretend to be anything. It's just an ordinary level.

attachment.php

I originally reworked this level back in the days when I was just mastering Zonebuilder. This practice taught me a lot, but I abandoned the level, leaving it. And I forgot about it... but, I found it by accident! I wanted to use it in my pack as a bonus level, but I reviewed a lot and decided not to use it. And I forgot about him again! Only yesterday I found this level and decided to tinker a little with it.

You can find many bugs in this level!

attachment.php

Absolutely Re-Useable Content! I doubt this level will ever be useful to me.

attachment.php

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20159.jpg
    srb20159.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 4,989
  • srb20160.jpg
    srb20160.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 4,903
  • srb20161.jpg
    srb20161.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 4,927
  • srb20310.gif
    srb20310.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 5,073
  • srb20158.jpg
    srb20158.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 5,280
  • S_FlowerHillside_v1.rar
    149.7 KB · Views: 1,457
Last edited:

D00D64

Probably Responsible
Judge
Although it could be considered a "recolor" of a level, it was at least an interesting. I'd say its different enough to be let into releases.

Basic Bronze Sonic

Barely active MB member, active on Discord/Twitter
WOW this looks and feels great plus it's a version of frozen hillside without the annoying ice, great job getting into submissions.
And there is not a single infuriating penguin in sight, this puts a smile on my face. :)

Pc-98 Fan

SRB2 Bonus video when
this reskin is now my new favorite level.
you may not like it, but this is my choice lol

Simon_T

Pyro the Setsuna Fan
Nice!
I was thinking about making a Winter version of GFZ (all 3 Acts) and you did exactly the opposite thing with this!

Soniku11

UwU Hi, im a furry, OwO
Holy cow, for being a "reskin" with some replacements, it looks weird but also cool seeing FHZ as a GFZ

Yes, i create alot of lmp's once i hit max i move em to my record attack folder, when im done i put the lmp's back then i enter the level and flow with the chaos.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

like a folder i create called record attack.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)