Flesk's Chars Pack

Flesk's Chars Pack V1.5

Fleskhjerta

Fleskhjerta submitted a new resource:

Hong Meiling - The sleepy, but dangerous driver enters SRB2Kart!

Here's a little side project I had sitting around for quite a long while now, and only now decided to finish up. My first character, Hong Meiling from Touhou Project enters SRB2Kart!
Specifically her depiction from the Life of Maid webcomics done by Colonel Aki.
View attachment 79788
For those who knows the Life of Maid webcomics... will know she's anything, but a safe driver.
As such, she's got a stat spread of [7, 9]. Giving her the worst possible handling to...​

Read more about this resource...

Great character, but you might want to fix the sprite and voice names. You forgot to change the prefix from the default (EXMP), which will conflict with any other character that also uses the default (though those should also be fixed where possible). I wonder how this wasn't caught in the approval process.

Also your name is one many of us haven't heard in years.

Another Legend steps into the SRB2Kart ring!
Really nice character, the spritework is lovely! only issue is what X.Organic brought up! Otherwise love this character 👍

Another Legend steps into the SRB2Kart ring!
Really nice character, the spritework is lovely! only issue is what X.Organic brought up! Otherwise love this character 👍
Thank you! Oh, and no need to worry about the issues mentioned. They should be fixed in the latest update. Make sure to get the latest version, and don't hesitate to notify me if you notice any more errors.

Fleskhjerta updated Hong Meiling with a new update entry:

Now it's a Character Pack! Aru is comin' to town!

With a new character coming along, it's time to introduce everyone to the Flesk Chars Pack! ...Creative name, I'm sure.

Anyways, included in this pack is now not only the previously released Hong Meiling, but now Aru, the bunny girl Santa of 100% Orange Juice fame.

Now that Christmas is approaching, and Year of the Rabbit is in the month afterwards... There's no better opportunity for Aru to give it her all on the racetracks to deliver even more presents! ...Somehow.

[ATTACH...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fleskhjerta updated Flesk's Chars Pack with a new update entry:

Marisa Kirisame sweeps the competition!! ...Plus a bonus Hax Sign!!

Another Touhou, Marisa Kirisame enters the race, bringing her broom with her this time around!! She's fast, but extremely light due to her broom. Get her before she runs off with her loot!

View attachment 85553
Alongside her... A little bonus is included. Reimu, based on the Walfas design of her as a low-quality, low-effort edition. Average speed and low weight. Burn everything.

The sprites for Marisa's Broom are also being included, free to use, reuse and modify. Let your...

Belated Easter Double Bunny Special! Reisen and Tewi enters the Race!

It's a few days past Easter now, but it doesn't matter. Since two more bnuuys has entered SRB2Kart.... Reisen Udongein Inaba and Inaba Tewi! Both are quite light on theirs feet, do give them a try!

View attachment 89258

No further updates to the previous characters.

Expect more Touhous to come, though next time I may mix it up a little bit.​

Sunflower-Scented Update! Yuuka enters the Race!

Originally planned to be a two-character-in-one-update, but next one may take a little longer. So the next character is being posted for now, Kazami Yuuka! The flower youkai that is known for being very powerful, but not exactly speedy.

View attachment 91464
Check her out!

No updates on previous characters for now, but errors are noticed and will be fixed next update.

Reusability is updated though! Feel free to modify the pack for your karting needs. Especially if you...​

She's a Japanese Goblin! Ibuki Suika enters the Race!

Yup, it's her! Suika Ibuki now joins SRB2Kart! Lots of procrastination was had, but she's finally done. Again, was intended as a two-characters-in-one package, but decided to release Suika first. Expect a few more Touhous in the future. Suika is a bit of a quirky fellow, especially on the road. Don't try some of her shenanigans at home.

View attachment 97034

Reisen, Tewi and Yuuka has been updated as well!
-Yuuka is now two pixels shorter after some feedback...

This pack is great! You know I always thought you were a Mario 64 fan, But now a fan of Touhou Project? That’s okay with me!
I can see why one would think so. After all Super Mario 64 is still my favourite game. Though I don't think there's much stopping me from being a fan of both.

Earth and Wind Update! Tenshi and Aya enters the Race!

Well, this update was long overdue... How long has it been since the last update... Good grief!! July 23th last year?! Well then, after being occupied with many other projects, burnouts and a lot of procrastination. The update is finally here! Tenshi Hinanawi and Aya Shameimaru enters the race!! ....Again?

Yeah once again these are characters who someone else has already made a racer out of in the past. But since the two are favourites of mine just behind Meiling, I wanted to add my own...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back