Fang Sliding across the floor in thz1

NeonSRB2

so I was like trying to do a bounce only challenge until this happened

srb20227.gif

It's a strange state, you have lower acceleration, but can do grounded actions like shooting
It will cancel the slide when you let go of jump (z), but if you theoretically could press z after you started holding down z and not let go of z, you could probably jump, though can't confirm because, same buttons

Ill do some testing in zone builder, see what conditions have to be met, which I believe it would be an fof since it didnt work in azure temple that one time i fang ganged there, who knew the fang gang thing could be so buggy after all.

EDIT: Turns out that area in thz ISNT 64 fracs high, so now i believe it might have to do with the vertical space being the same as the character's height. (It is, and if it's off by one frac it instead becomes the ultimate fang gang spot or a certified bruh moment)

Last edited:
i think the only reason that happens is that the character is being slightly shoved into the ground while the bounce is programmed to go up so it cancels itself out and leaves it on the grounded state based on the sound effect things on the bottem right because it doesnt say anything about fang bouncing

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back