Espio (2021)

Espio (2021) 2.1

This is actually a “bug” found with a lot of characters. For example, Gemma goes twice as high when using her main ability in a puddle
Was pretty sure it was unintentional, but still neat seeing as to how this is a somewhat common thing for multiple characters.

This is actually a “bug” found with a lot of characters. For example, Gemma goes twice as high when using her main ability in a puddle
This is due to gravity being affected underwater.

It also affects the bounce of MCSonic, but I've embraced it.

amy hammer jump go brr

but i mean it also goes really high when underwater in general, like in deep sea
Post automatically merged:

Also, Espio in Knuckles Chaotix starts changing colors when on a water-slide... and I think changing colors is a defense mechanism, could this mean Espio is afraid of water?

i found this bug while just playing espio

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 128
I have a couple feature suggestions:
  • Make it so the player can change skin color even in singleplayer with devmode off, if playing as Espio. It has no real practical importance, but it would be a nice touch. :)
  • In the Hide & Seek gamemode, it would probably be a good idea to remove the color changing effect from his idle animation, unless he's "It". Espio, of all characters, should know better than to make himself stand out so much! :lol: In fact, it might make sense to replace the color changing with a transparent effect when not G_PlatformGametype().
Really awesome mod as it is though!

You probably already know this, but with the most recent version of Battle, Espio sorta erm... Breaks.
srb20199.gif

Everything.. Happens when you try to wall run. Then when you try to do the charge jump, it uh, breaks everyone??
They can all slide on the wall and all have, what I think is CA_GLIDE
Also errors on load, just figured I'd leave a post about it in the small chance that no one knew

Is it okay to reuse this addon for Gamebanana (Just skin and skin soc and soc part)? I know it's not allowed to reuse in SRB2 Message Board, but Gamebanna.

Is it okay to reuse this addon for Gamebanana (Just skin and skin soc and soc part)? I know it's not allowed to reuse in SRB2 Message Board, but Gamebanna.

If it's not ok to reuse this in the MB,then I don't think it's ok for Gamebanana either

Also jeez you asked this in multiple other threads what

No action requires direct insults to another member.
bro in my opinion
go fuk yourself
stealing mods it's bad you idiot

Unfortunately I have a bug to report
It looks like Espio keeps MF2_INVERTAIMABLE even if he's de-cloaked by being bumped into this lasts until Espio cloaks again.

Attachments

• EspioBug.gif
    EspioBug.gif
    7.3 MB · Views: 111
coba buat vector dan mod charmy dari 2.1 ke versi 2.2. karena seseorang membuat mod vector dan charmy dari 2.1. tapi kekuatannya seperti buku jari, dan ekornya memiliki tembakan popgun dari taringnya. Tolong buatkan versi vektor 2.2 agar Espio, Vector, Charmy, dan Mighty menjadi Team Chaotix. saya sarankan nama modnya adalah:
(Karakter Kacau)

saya harap dibuat
(Kamu tidak bisa mengingkari janji ini, oke!!!)

coba buat vector dan mod charmy dari 2.1 ke versi 2.2. karena seseorang membuat mod vector dan charmy dari 2.1. tapi kekuatannya seperti buku jari, dan ekornya memiliki tembakan popgun dari taringnya. Tolong buatkan versi vektor 2.2 agar Espio, Vector, Charmy, dan Mighty menjadi Team Chaotix. saya sarankan nama modnya adalah:
(Karakter Kacau)

saya harap dibuat
(Kamu tidak bisa mengingkari janji ini, oke!!!)

I'm sorry but could you speak English please (or use Google Traslate)

Most of us here speak English and only English is allowed to be spoken here, as Rule 22 states

Because of Espio's wall run, he will be my go-to Pizza Tower-esque character until someone makes a GOOD Peppino mod.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back