Espio (2021)

Espio (2021) 2.1

Soap Surfin

Soap Surfin submitted a new resource:

Espio the Chameleon - He's not invisible anymore.

Espio the Chameleon has finally made it to 2.2 in all his resprited glory!

View attachment 44179

Espio's resprite for SRB2 had some history for those who didn't know. A fellow community member named FearsomeFang started off this character as an addon for v2.1. At the time, some community members like DirkTheHusky decided to hop on the bandwagon to finish Espio at...

Read more about this resource...

Would you mind reposting this to the SRB2P discord servers Mod-compendium? Theres a handful of people there that just refuse to learn how to navigate a forums page so reposting for accessibility would be nice. Message me privately if you wanna talk more.

I'll just ask Snu instead, nvm

Last edited:
first programming error performed successfully.

srb20017.gif

leaving this detail aside so far, the rest of the experience playing espio was great!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I was wondering asking myself something, and is that how do you do so that espio can run on the wall?
In code or in gameplay? In gameplay, it's just as said in the original post. In code, you have to detect the wall (a bit difficult), and then just set your Z momentum and lock the player on the wall.

In code or in gameplay? In gameplay, it's just as said in the original post. In code, you have to detect the wall (a bit difficult), and then just set your Z momentum and lock the player on the wall.
in game

and thanks for the explanation
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back