Dano's Partially Accurate Models

Dano's Partially Accurate Models v1.6.9

the peelout is great, the new flowers are great too, sonic is slightly better, but you could improve on sonic, bye the way steve is brilliant, i was wandering when someone would make him a model

i have a suggestion

make 2 separate zip files, one contains all the models and the second could be a "patch" for Jeck Jims models, only having models that Jeck Jims didn't have done
We could only hope for somebody to be the savior of our time and make one, his/her sacrifice of their time will be in vien and in our hearts

just saying as a suggestion for when you start on new models, why not try make a mario 64 model for the new mario 64 character if he lets you?

How do I merge this with Jeck Jims models and keep the Jeck Jims models for objects that have a model in the Jeck Jims models?

I know that was probably confusing to read

EDIT: nvm i found out but the only models i merged was the steve, dirt block, and ender pearl models

Last edited:
just saying as a suggestion for when you start on new models, why not try make a mario 64 model for the new mario 64 character if he lets you?
already working on it, buddy
Post automatically merged:

if anyone has a problem with my models, just tell me, i'll fix it

already working on it, buddy
Post automatically merged:

if anyone has a problem with my models, just tell me, i'll fix it
THIS IS GONNA BE SO COOL! can't wait! hope it turns out well! good luck!

Back