Dano's Partially Accurate Models

Dano's Partially Accurate Models v1.6.9

Dano

Dano submitted a new resource:

Dano's Models - Kinda Accurate Model pack for srb2

This is a model pack that makes most things 3D, even things that most modellers don't want to do, such as Flowers, Trees, Spikes, The Minecart from Arid Canyon Zone, the Doors for minecarts in Arid Canyon, and many more!

And I like to make my models as accurate as possible, so sometimes it might be hard to notice some models.

ANYWAY, hope you like them!

Read more about this resource...

I've been following you since The first Spike model, after seeing this mod here is Wonderful :wonderful:

When you walk around the models they turn to face Sonic. So if you go up to a tree and walk around it it will spin.

i have a suggestion

make 2 separate zip files, one contains all the models and the second could be a "patch" for Jeck Jims models, only having models that Jeck Jims didn't have done

i have a suggestion

make 2 separate zip files, one contains all the models and the second could be a "patch" for Jeck Jims models, only having models that Jeck Jims didn't have done
nah, i'm too busy, anyway, a new update is coming soon! WIIIIIIIITH... STEVE, STEVE'S BLOCK AND ENDERPEARL MODELS, oooh and don't forget a new sonic too!
Post automatically merged:

nah, i'm too busy, anyway, a new update is coming soon! WIIIIIIIITH... STEVE, STEVE'S BLOCK AND ENDERPEARL MODELS, oooh and don't forget a new sonic too!
(somewhere in september)

Back