Dano's Partially Accurate Models

Dano's Partially Accurate Models v1.6.9

I said i WILL return, not that i returned yet, oh and my sister threw the pc off the second floor
Ohh ok. WHY DID SHE THROW IT OFF THE SECOND FLOOR?????? Wait a minute... Aren't you the guy that made the Steve model before? These models are the BEST

I forgot to mention this WAY before, but apparently the steve model doesn't like the outer layer being used on skin textures applied to it. It gets blurry, and said outer layer doesn't appear.
Post automatically merged:

maybe now wasn't the best time to mention it...

Dano updated Dano's Models with a new update entry:

The little fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fellows... I've come with VERY bad news... My PC is broken, i won't be able to do 3d modelling anymore... btw, the pc broke because my sister got mad at me...

One day, I shall return... and i will 3d model once again, goodbye
oh nooooooooooooooooo, they are classy your models
so good luck buying yourself a new pc

wait so were you really making a sm64 Mario model? If so, are you still making anything?
I would've been working on it... but it was deleted when my sister broke my pc

I will redo it when I have the Chance

I would've been working on it... but it was deleted when my sister broke my pc

I will redo it when I have the Chance
oof, but a question is it the origanal sm64 model made for it, or is it your own custom model?

nope no pc...
you waiting to be able to get a new pc:

Hello!
I am trying to use the model pack along with Jeck Jim´s, but theres an absurd ammount of lag, even on 640p.
Do you know how i can solve it?
I was thinking of removing some models but i can´t tell which models are what objects.

Hello!
I am trying to use the model pack along with Jeck Jim´s, but theres an absurd ammount of lag, even on 640p.
Do you know how i can solve it?
I was thinking of removing some models but i can´t tell which models are what objects.
It may be beacuse you added a lot of objects models or either your pc is not strong? , my laptop is weak but i can run them at 40-60fps constantly

Last edited:
Back