This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
You didn't even credit me for the Lua I created, and you said you would.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 6.03.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 6.03.58 PM.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 164
I just found some glitches of Cman while playing, wow.
srb20357.png

Why there are chrispy chars commands?
srb20325.gif

Please tell me there will be a command to disable this, is a nice detail and i like it, but i don't want to play with it.
srb20324.gif

This thok(?) thingy that Cman has makes others characters have it, for.. some reason.

Well, this are the only glitches i know, keep going, he is a fun character! :wonderful:

The chrispy chars commands were for neck support and trick support which can still be accessable! And the air drop with every character Is what I'm finishing! Thanks for playing!

Cman 3.0 is still getting some fixes! Like Neck support and Trick support more is to come!

I'm loving this character so far. I only have one real thing that caught my attention, again this is just criticism so there are no ill intentions with what I say.

Regarding the Srb2 Persona portion of Cman, I noticed a specific line in his description that's invalid.
"However he's strong his weakness is many things." He nulls pierce, and is strong against both Physical and Bless skills while retaining his weakness to curse attacks.
Cman seems a little too powerful while the description of him having multiple weakness' isn't actually true. Just thought you could fix his description or give him one more weakness to keep it honest.

Other than that amazing job and I look forward to seeing Cman a lot more in servers!

Attachments

• ktrXdfL.png
    ktrXdfL.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 173
I'm loving this character so far. I only have one real thing that caught my attention, again this is just criticism so there are no ill intentions with what I say.

Regarding the Srb2 Persona portion of Cman, I noticed a specific line in his description that's invalid.
"However he's strong his weakness is many things." He nulls pierce, and is strong against both Physical and Bless skills while retaining his weakness to curse attacks.
Cman seems a little too powerful while the description of him having multiple weakness' isn't actually true. Just thought you could fix his description or give him one more weakness to keep it honest.

Other than that amazing job and I look forward to seeing Cman a lot more in servers!
Thanks for calling that out! I'll get to fixing that!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back