This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I Don't Understand Aren't You Using Reused LUA?
Cman Uses Unique And Reused. Soon He'd Get Unique. So Please Don't Call False Alarms.

Wow. I really didn't expect you'd go this low, eevee.
As you can see here, air eevee was reusable content up until CMan was released, but "mysteriously", as soon as cman came out, you changed him to be non-reusable. This is an incredibly shitty move, dude. And for clarity, i've checked the scripts, and yes, cman *does* use the same drop dash as eevee, and the drop dash is basically the only original script within eevee, but again, eevee was reusable content when cman was released. I can't fathom why you'd do this, this is an incredibly easy lie to catch, but whatever.

Last edited:
so uh air eevee is not reusable so content u know? as like the scripts aren't reusable so u know like the drop dash is air eevee exclusive script so either make your own or remove it

you just removed his reusable content tag recently and when cman was released it had the reusable content tag on so you can't really say anything about this now should've tagged it off if you didn't want anyone to use your content y' know?

I looked into both Cman's and AIR Eevee's drop dash scripts, and they are nowhere near the same.
Please actually have proper evidence before making bold claims and demands like this.
But if you're really serious about it, you should probably be bringing it up with a moderator instead of posting here.

Okay so, turns out I was looking at an old version of AIR Eevee that was on GameBanana. Cman indeed does use code from AIR Eevee. I am sorry for the confusion.
However, AIR Eevee was reusable at the time of Cman's release, so calling him out for stealing code from a non-reusable mod seems very unfair.

Last edited:
I looked into the situation and cleared everything up. It's pretty clear that Professor Eevee published their mod as re-usable with the drop dash script, and after seeing that Cman used the script, changed the reusability and then came here to call it theft.

That's pretty ridiculous, really -- permission can't just be given to make edits like that and then rescinded when someone makes edits or re-uses it in a way the author doesn't like. If you don't want things being edited or re-used, they shouldn't be marked as re-usable in the first place.

If you've marked this as re-usable and have second thoughts, you can make *all future* edits to something non-reusable (such as what happened with HORNMOD in the kart releases section), but you cannot take away permission to re-use versions previously published as re-usable.

I've given Professor Eevee a month ban over this -- hopefully they'll rethink that sort of spiteful/sneaky behavior in the future. It's pretty lame, honestly.

Carry on, Cman!, you haven't done anything wrong here.

characters like these show me that even if you don't have a real talent with drawing, you can always do something you've always dreamed of.
the gameplay is fine, with XMomentum is way funnier to use

I looked into the situation and cleared everything up. It's pretty clear that Professor Eevee published their mod as re-usable with the drop dash script, and after seeing that Cman used the script, changed the reusability and then came here to call it theft.

That's pretty ridiculous, really -- permission can't just be given to make edits like that and then rescinded when someone makes edits or re-uses it in a way the author doesn't like. If you don't want things being edited or re-used, they shouldn't be marked as re-usable in the first place.

If you've marked this as re-usable and have second thoughts, you can make *all future* edits to something non-reusable (such as what happened with HORNMOD in the kart releases section), but you cannot take away permission to re-use versions previously published as re-usable.

I've given Professor Eevee a month ban over this -- hopefully they'll rethink that sort of spiteful/sneaky behavior in the future. It's pretty lame, honestly.

Carry on, Cman!, you haven't done anything wrong here.

Yeah, i checked Professor Eevee, he' now feels like eveyone hates him because of the criticism he got from his sprites and idk the rest :/ (also idk if i should be saying this but please don't reply me agressively)

As for Cman, i liked his ability and when you mentioned about him getting original abilities, i got excited! (And lol the Caps Lock on the CSS description.) I know that he's marked as an reusable content but can i make a resprite of Cman? This is what i got soo far.

y8hVHAC.png

It's just STNDA1 that i made, yes it was today, i'm not saying that the sprites are bad, they actually are good but what bothers me is the cutted feet and some of the offsets. Besides that, he's awesome.

I Like That! But Can You Extend The Top Of His Eyes To The Top Of His Head?

Sure, i'll do that later :)

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Ok, i've finished now

iPGWDUH.png

But wait, does that mean i have permission?

A Model Is In Progress For The OPENGL Models For SRB2
Cman Will Be AN OPENGL Model Soon So Stay Tuned.

Version 2.3

yo this is pretty good

DUDE NICE JOB ON GETTING INTO THE SRB2 MB. but seriously I saw this on gamebanana and I thought that it was really cool but I didn't expect you to put it on the message board. let's talk positives- I love the sprites, abilities, and his custom music. negatives- he's very basic in terms of number of abilities but that's what I love about him because he's not a mess of controls and he's well balanced.(sorry about the long reply) thanks for reading this reply.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back