Resource icon
I like how the concept is handled with this mod!
Here's something curious I feel may be important to mention.
Oh, and by the way, this is coming from a Mac OS user, so I'm not sure how much things change.
Regardless, I added as many characters as I could (Clone Fighter included, of course) and ran into an issue: When I use Spin charge, the game gives me a SIGSEV.
No error appeared in the console before hand, and it has consistently crashed trying to Spin charge (the 2nd attempt was from a roll, weirdly enough).
The characters that I added were: Junio Sonic, Kirby, Legacy Flame the Dragon, Kanade, Modern Sonic, Shadow, RCharacters (Metal Knuckles & Tails Doll), Skip, EggPack, Gemma, Dirk Chars, Bandages, Neo Sonic, Silver, and Milne.
17 in total, counting Clone Fighter. Maybe one of them causes the issue, but I'm not sure if it's them or something regarding Clone Fighter itself, mainly because the first SIGSEV, I believe, was without adding any characters except CF.
EDIT: Here's a screenshot of a SIGSEV I was able to replicate very quickly.
Q1LjNNfySpQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
84H751F.png

this SIGSEV also happens when using XMomentum and swapping rapidly until you pick Tails (wich crashes the game).

Last edited:
Just realised the 'improvements' I did to cl_enable broke C.F. in multiplayer
Same for the skin variables being local

So... The 1.0.1h hotfix is out.

Nvm, it just breaks everything. Welp.

Last edited:
Just realised the 'improvements' I did to cl_enable broke C.F. in multiplayer
Same for the skin variables being local

So... The 1.0.1h hotfix is out.

Nvm, it just breaks everything. Welp.

speaking of fixes, any plan to add a command to swap characters using other buttons (the buttons for next/previous weapon)?
because some characters occupy Custom Action buttons, so it overwrite that command and won't let you swap character

and when you add mods like shadow then swap in MP u cannot be clone shadow

yeah, it blocks the ability to use one of the two buttons, but you can still press the working one to swap between character.
it kinda gets annoying, but it's the only way to make it work

This is a very interesting mod, the only thing I could think of comparing it to would be Metal Anyone. (btw really hope that gets ported/updated lel)

Anyways there was something weird I found when playing, if you haven't unlock Amy, Fang or Metal they will just be Knuckles which is kinda weird. (mostly not the first to bring this up)

Haven't use it all that much but from what I did, it seems pretty cool.

Also I really hope Jeck Jims pulls a HD models Metal Anyone for this mod and makes him Emerl that would be pretty cool to see. (it's mostly not going to help but still, I can dream)

This is a very interesting mod, the only thing I could think of comparing it to would be Metal Anyone. (btw really hope that gets ported/updated lel)

Anyways there was something weird I found when playing, if you haven't unlock Amy, Fang or Metal they will just be Knuckles which is kinda weird. (mostly not the first to bring this up)

Haven't use it all that much but from what I did, it seems pretty cool.

Also I really hope Jeck Jims pulls a HD models Metal Anyone for this mod and makes him Emerl that would be pretty cool to see. (it's mostly not going to help but still, I can dream)

the best part is that every base model made by jeck (the vanilla cast, on this case), works with this character, wich adds a lot of awesome on it

I recommend that you change to controls to something else so that way when you transform to a custom character you will be able to use their custom moves.

He kinda breaks online co-op. I had cl_enable put in the console but when my friend tried to change as him, it also forced me to change and bugged out my skin colors. I also couldn't change my character. I also kept getting the error sprite.

so i found two errors with this characters:
one is that Pointy & Fluffy overwrites the custom actions buttons, making the ability to change don't work.
the second is that Clone Fighter doesn't stick into walls while being XTreme Sonic

Last edited:
Awesome mod ! When you need speed you switch to sonic or metal sonic , when you need to go to high places you switch to tails and even tails can't knuckles can ! To destroy spikes you switch to Amy and if you need some guns and high jumps you can switch to fang !
All of those characters in one epic mod !
GREAT JOB 👌👌

Please update this mod. It desperately requires bug fixing. It's a shame because I love this mod.

when i load clone fighter and fleetway sonic and i press c1 then the beam

well, instead of custom 2 and 1, you could do custom 3 instead, so that mod characters can still do their abilities, and plus, you can hold it to control what character you can become

still really want to play as the clone fighter since it's so DAMN gud

ok so I downloaded the mod and DAMN it's power is overwhelming

Last edited:
You have to enable cloning if you are online.
that's cool and all, but remember, a modded game disables access to things like being able to use campaign saves and you guessed it, online, so when you use clone fighter and try to enable cloning, it just doesnt work, so I want to know how i can be able to allow these things so I can do those things without having to be forced to play alone and whatnot

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back