Resource icon
does the same thing happen if you do devmode 1 instead of devmode on? it works for me
Yup, using 1 instead of on works, not like BOTH of them turn on devmode or anything. =_=
Post automatically merged:

does the same thing happen if you do devmode 1 instead of devmode on? it works for me
Yup, devmode 1 worked, it's not like on and 1 are both enabling inputs or anything. =_=

Bruh I didn't show I already posted so now it's a double post ig.

Yup, using 1 instead of on works, not like BOTH of them turn on devmode or anything. =_=

Yup, devmode 1 worked, it's not like on and 1 are both enabling inputs or anything. =_=

Bruh I didn't show I already posted so now it's a double post ig.
theres multiple different devmodes with different effects iirc

theres multiple different devmodes with different effects iirc
Yeah, the number you put after the devmode command decides which functions of devmode will be activated. 1 is the most basic one, enabling all cheats and map, and showing your position and angle.

I really liked this new update. Since the last one, I felt like it would be cool to have that green effect when changing to another character but now it's here and feels awesome! The little thing that kinda bothers me honestly is the transparent and flickering effect that the color of the Clone Fighter has, I honestly preferred the old one because looks identical to the color that Fang and Metal have when fighting with the same character. Would be cool if there was an option to turn it off. But aside from that, I find this mod really cool and REALLY fun to play with!

CloneFighter updated Clone Fighter with a new update entry:

Minor hotfix v2.0.2a

Fixed an oversight where the new setting for the cvars would be saved for EVERYONE when they are modified. Whoops.

Also I updated teh add-on behind the scenes (without posting an update) that changes color support a bit (you no longer need to check if Clone Fighter's added to add Clone Fighter behaviour to a color).

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've been trying to play with this mod for some time now but it never shows up in the character select, i've tried re-installing the mod, re-installing the game itself and its never helped

could someone help me out?

I've been trying to play with this mod for some time now but it never shows up in the character select, i've tried re-installing the mod, re-installing the game itself and its never helped

could someone help me out?
It's a skincolor

So I’m kinda new to SRB2

Could you tell me how to use the colours offline?

(I am aware that It’s probably really easy and I’m just dumb)
Go into mp
Player 1 settings
And at the bottom theres a bunch of skincolors

• Cool!
Reactions: MTF
CloneFighter updated Clone Fighter Classic with a new update entry:

Clone Fighter v3 in the works - it's a big one!

So you've heard of Extra Life v2, right? Yeah, CF v3 is gonna be a similar deal. All-new abilities with severe modifications to Shape Shift, and FINALLY the move from Lua-using skincolor to character. Here's a sneak-peek:
But yeah. Point is, I'm renaming this to Clone Fighter Classic to keep this as a trip down memory lane of sorts. I would never be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back