• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chili Dog (TerminalMontage Sonic) ***SORT OF ON HIATUS***

here's a look of Sonc and SoncB mod from CL_Sonic-v4.2.pk3View attachment 39394View attachment 39395also Sonc and SoncB description is just the sameView attachment 39398(I edited the photo for make that impression that It looks mixed)
wait im getting banned
Post automatically merged:

I really hope that you don’t plan on using that for your own release for several reasons:
1. That’s downright plagiarism by using content that I created without permission
2. It’s misleading as it doesn’t represent who the character is

If it’s for personal use, that’s okay, but I seriously wouldn’t be okay for you to try and submit that to the MB
never gonna release that and im still getting banned

What are you talking about? You’re not the guy that posted that

Besides, if you’re not releasing it, I’m okay with it. The reason why I don’t want anyone using it is because I’m super unhappy with that artwork and it doesn’t represent my current skills as an artist

if you’re not releasing it, I’m okay with it. The reason why I don’t want anyone using it is because I’m super unhappy with that artwork and it doesn’t represent my current skills as an artist
phew i thought im going to be banned

phew i thought im going to be banned
You’re good as long as it’s not a release lmao. Plus I’m pretty sure a judge would try to contact me if they saw you trying to release it without permission due to the art being on the MB for a while. In that case I would just ask for you to change it without anyone getting banned

You’re good as long as it’s not a release lmao. Plus I’m pretty sure a judge would try to contact me if they saw you trying to release it without permission due to the art being on the MB for a while. In that case I would just ask for you to change it without anyone getting banned
Maybe wanna test him with me if you want(and see what content i stealed lol) still not gonna release him so don't worry about that

Maybe wanna test him with me if you want(and see what content i stealed lol) still not gonna release him so don't worry about that
It seems like it’s just the CSS art. There should be no possible way for anyone to get the sprites unless it was leaked somehow and there is hardly any code for him yet

It seems like it’s just the CSS art. There should be no possible way for anyone to get the sprites unless it was leaked somehow and there is hardly any code for him yet
There's no chili dog sprites(only some alt sprites for dash mode and skid and dash mode save in air that all from alt) but without alt lua he wouldn't be that op(but I can delete sprites if needed)

I really hope that you don’t plan on using that for your own release for several reasons:
1. That’s downright plagiarism by using content that I created without permission
2. It’s misleading as it doesn’t represent who the character is

If it’s for personal use, that’s okay, but I seriously wouldn’t be okay for you to try and submit that to the MB
thanks for the info Chezi also should I gave you the sprites for updating it or just to get it with me?

also I'm not gonna release it (because copyright) so I'm getting it a while on it so gonna try the Xmomentum (if it works)

View attachment 39830
Hasn't anyone told you not to play with fire?​

I've been working on this project for a while now. It all started when I was dabbling in mod making and someone posted a model of TerminalMontage's Sonic on the Discord server. With the community given name, Chili Dog, development began. Almost half a year later, I have made a ton of progress. He has some passive abilities and a working Super Form. There is still no projected release date for him yet as there is still a lot to do, but because he is a highly anticipated character mod, I intend to make him the best that I possibly can. This means that I have to find that right balance between legit character and meme character, which looks like has been going well. As for how he functions, he should end up playing like how he appears in Something About Sonic the Hedgehog and Something About the Subspace Emissary with some extra creative liberties taken.

View attachment 39848Main Abilities​
  • Speed Dash - Allows Chili Dog to zoom across the stage in the same way that he does during his appearances. He will be able to run straight up a wall (Due to problems with wall detection, he will likely only be able to go straight to the floor at the top of the wall, so no wall jumping or maneuvering across the side) and dash through enemies in a similar fashion to how Modern Sonic can dash through rings with his Lightspeed Dash. His Super Form will allow him to use an advanced version of this move where he can dash in midair.​
  • Spindash - Functions the same as a Spin Character's spindash. Nothing to write home about.​
View attachment 39858Passive Abilities​
  • Sudden Stop - Like most speedsters seen in all sorts of media, Chili Dog will be able to stop on a dime. When running, all you have to do is let go of the movement keys. This sudden halt in movement allows you to act immediately out of it, such as executing a spindash. This can also allow for more precise platforming and just overall more control over the inane speed Chili Dog will have.
  • Riplacements - If you've seen a TerminalMontage video, you'll know that the background music usually consists of four types of music: The music from that game, a remix of the music from that game, another game song that was used in similar context, and, most notably, High Quality Rips from the SiIvaGunner channel. When playing as Chili Dog, he will replace SRB2's OST with an OST of his own. If you prefer to play with the original OST, you can disable the Riplacements in the console. Some examples of the new OST will be provided below and the full playlist can be found here
srb20077.gif
Character Support​

Chili Dog will be able to support other characters that are released on the MB. As of right now, he has support for Milne and Kirby
Here is an idea maybe he should have a taunt where he turns into his jet set radio costume and in castle eggman when you jump on an statue and use your taunt he should spray paint the statue into the shrek one like in the original videk

Here is an idea maybe he should have a taunt where he turns into his jet set radio costume and in castle eggman when you jump on an statue and use your taunt he should spray paint the statue into the shrek one like in the original videk
If there is a flag that allows that, i'll be happy

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back