• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chili Dog (TerminalMontage Sonic) ***SORT OF ON HIATUS***

I do too, but please for the love of god, be patient about it. Saying you want it to come out already doesn't help my motivation to work on it at all
On top of this, all the good mods take a while.
I've been making stuff for other games for a while and I know how it feels to barely ever have motivation.

hey chezi, I just wish you the BEST of luck working on this mod. This Motivative comment fills you with DETERMINATION.

not sure if too many people have said this, but take your time, as i think ive said before, this looks awesome! take as much time as you need! id rather wait for a full fledged mod, rather then get a half done mod

keep going!

Figured I might as well make an update post

Life has been really hard on me for the past year or so and I haven’t been able to really work on any projects at all, including Chili Dogs who was put on hiatus. I’ve been hit with mental health problems and the difficulty of going through college life. As a result, I’ve either been physically unable to work on my projects or I’ve not been in the proper mindset to do so since August of 2021. Once I am able to get back into the spring of things, I will start work on Chili Dogs once again.

That being said, here’s a resprite I made back in May that might possibly be the final style that I’ll go when I return. Until then, hang tight and remember not to play with fire!

6B3FA034-81A9-4C18-A50C-FC67F22CBCF3.png

take as much time as you need. mental and or physical health comes first! chilidogs second! and maybe ice cream for desert mmm... but seriously take your time no rush!

Life has been really hard on me for the past year or so and I haven’t been able to really work on any projects at all, including Chili Dogs who was put on hiatus. I’ve been hit with mental health problems and the difficulty of going through college life. As a result, I’ve either been physically unable to work on my projects or I’ve not been in the proper mindset to do so since August of 2021. Once I am able to get back into the spring of things, I will start work on Chili Dogs once again.

That being said, here’s a resprite I made back in May that might possibly be the final style that I’ll go when I return. Until then, hang tight and remember not to play with fire!

View attachment 74872
Hope you get better and good luck with college!:wonderful:

Chezi,this is by far one of the most exciting characters i would love to see in MB Addons thread.Take your time,dont rush on the works,and of course,mental health first!

View attachment 74872
Mental health is a big importance and I respect you for taking your time on this project. I hope for the best. :wow:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back