• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chili Dog (TerminalMontage Sonic) ***SORT OF ON HIATUS***

Its nice to know that the base form of CD (chilidog) is done! I. Cant. WAIT!!

how far are you in to making this?
I had created most of the sprites required for a Sonic reskin, but I’m scrapping all of that in favor of going for a hires approach like Junio to better fit his source material. He also has only one ability coded in and that’s his Insta-Brake

I had created most of the sprites required for a Sonic reskin, but I’m scrapping all of that in favor of going for a hires approach like Junio to better fit his source material. He also has only one ability coded in and that’s his Insta-Brake
cool! is there any way i can beta test this?

cool! is there any way i can beta test this?
Sorry, but I’ve got closed testing since this is a highly anticipated mod. (By that, I’m not saying that this is that pinnacle of SRB2 modding, I just know that TerminalMontage characters tend to be super popular and Chili Dog has been in development for almost a year now) I’m only letting people I closely trust test the mod

okay , it will still be cool to play when released!
is there any other terminal montage charcters others have made cause this is all that comes up

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back