• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chili Dog (TerminalMontage Sonic) ***SORT OF ON HIATUS***

i knew it (this string of text is to let me actually post it.)

Due to problems within my personal life, I have to put Chili Dog on hold. Some of you may have already noticed that I disappeared from Discord and that is for the same reason. I'll discuss it later once I return, but I will still come back to MB every now and then to answer any questions or concerns

Here's the link to the playlist of the songs I'm actually using for the mod. Some of the songs aren't available on YouTube, but this is the majority of it

The Nearly Complete Chili Dog Soundtrack

Note: The fate of this mod is still up in the air, but I'm hoping that I might still be able to continue work on it later in the future

GUYS CHILI DOG HAS AN OFFICIAL SUPER FORM

My dang phone won’t let me upload a photo, but it was featured in Subspace Emissary!

Yep, super chili dogs is official now

tVLl2yy.png

i was actually expecting him to be like the design i did a long time ago tbh lol.

dwXFPoj.png

I think it’s hilarious how he’s just normal Chili Dog but extremely saturated in yellow. Allows me to make Super Sprites much easier too lol

Lmao he does

For real though, his appearance in Subspace Emissary is big. Not only does it give me what his super form (thank god it’s not Sanic), it also gives me SO MANY MORE POSES.

SICK!!!!1!111 this mods going to be great! i wonder when you're releasing it.

Update: A lot of progress has been made for Chili Dog. We’ve made a new passive ability that allows him to stop on a dime and we’ve almost figured out how to start making Riplacements. The Super Sprites have also been started on, using a TPose as a placeholder.

tl;dr Good stuff is happening

Update: A lot of progress has been made for Chili Dog. We’ve made a new passive ability that allows him to stop on a dime and we’ve almost figured out how to start making Riplacements. The Super Sprites have also been started on, using a TPose as a placeholder.

tl;dr Good stuff is happening
Can't wait to play as him, Chezi!

Sounds like this is gonna be great! Can't wait for it to release so I can make a terrible model for it!

It's great to hear more of Chili dog, i will play with him as soon as he releases :wonderful:

here's a look of Sonc and SoncB mod from CL_Sonic-v4.2.pk3
1615159580183.png
1615159644907.png
also Sonc and SoncB description is just the same
1615159867522.png
(I edited the photo for make that impression that It looks mixed)

here's a look of Sonc and SoncB mod from CL_Sonic-v4.2.pk3View attachment 39394View attachment 39395also Sonc and SoncB description is just the sameView attachment 39398(I edited the photo for make that impression that It looks mixed)
I really hope that you don’t plan on using that for your own release for several reasons:
1. That’s downright plagiarism by using content that I created without permission
2. It’s misleading as it doesn’t represent who the character is

If it’s for personal use, that’s okay, but I seriously wouldn’t be okay for you to try and submit that to the MB

I really hope that you don’t plan on using that for your own release for several reasons:
1. That’s downright plagiarism by using content that I created without permission
2. It’s misleading as it doesn’t represent who the character is

If it’s for personal use, that’s okay, but I seriously wouldn’t be okay for you to try and submit that to the MB
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back