He is reporting a bug, there's nothing bad about it.
this helps the creator to let them know about a bug that they would fix eventually in a new update.

Woops I kinda skipped a neuron in my brain, I really confused myself when I posted that reply.

This character is insanely fun, and the tutorial's challenge room is just the icing on the cake. It's like Cacee's own Spinfly Alley.

I was sorta following the spriting process but I didn't expect such a fun moveset! Absolutely amazing work on this character

This thing give's me Kirby vibes

Cute and powerfull, this little cactus is perfect for me

Psst. i'm bumping this because Cacee has a 3D model now, made with the help of Lightdasher

Download this character. or else.

Attachments

• srb20088.gif
    srb20088.gif
    785.7 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
cacee work like:if it isnt dead P̵͓̬̹̌͌́̈́̆ ̴̨̭̣̺̪̔͌U̴̹̩̦͉̾̏͘̕ ̶̺̻͍̀N̷̖̳̣̩̅̿͂̿͜͝ ̴͙̖͊̑ͅC̶̹̦̉̈ ̸̻̽̓̕͠H̴̠̪̼͉̝͋͗͋̍̐ ̶̧͓͌̂̐͘I̵̧͓̟̗͕̿ ̸̞̓̌͐͗̈́T̶̙̒̉͗͠ͅ ̴̛̣̤͊A̷̧̦͇̅̇̐̚͝ ̶̖̘̥̈̈́͋̀͘ͅG̸̢͕̀̈́ ̶̺̄͌̑̐͘A̵̱̤͂͑̋͛͝ͅ ̴̨̹̰̹̅́͐Ḭ̵̢̪͕͓̐̐͂̀͝ ̵͍͓̘̈́̆̂̎N̸̨̩̬͇͛̀̔͂́

Man, words cannot express how much I LOVE this mod and the fluidity of how she plays. 10/10 job here with this

light dasher updated Cacee "Kiwi" Cactus -v1.1 with a new update entry:

Cacee "Kiwi" Cactus -v1.2

A new Cacee update is here! With more bugfixes and features added!

So what's new here? Well for starters, Cacee got some more Battlemod tweaks, with the addition of a new move, Cacee's amiga, "Pot of Pain"
View attachment 42044
Summon your own personal bashable and fling it where you want! Careful though, it can only take so much beating.
Other battlemod tweaks includ bug fixes (floorglue begone!) and other balance tweaks to her hitboxes and weight, (increased to 70 from 50)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Haha! Funni Cacti baby go BRRR

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back