• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bark the polar bear(WIP)

I made STNDA1
Post automatically merged:

Edit: STNDA5 Done

Attachments

• Bark STNDA1.png
    Bark STNDA1.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Bark STNDA5.png
    Bark STNDA5.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
added the cheseboi sprites (edited the sprites a bit) And added the lua of sls64lgamingboi, this is the result

Attachments

• Barkv3(test).wad
    47.6 KB · Views: 98
I converted Bark to a pk3 as it's more organised, i put sls64lgamingbro's lua into it and i added the XTRAB0 sprite i drew. I'm going to make a custom skincolor for him.

That's epic dude!
Thanks!

I converted Bark to a pk3 as it's more organised, i put sls64lgamingbro's lua into it and i added the XTRAB0 sprite i drew. I'm going to make a custom skincolor for him.

Thanks!
The pk3 is not working.

srb20125.png

The custom skincolor is done

I’ve started an srb2 server testing bark. i’m probably afk or dead.

Attachments

• CL_BarkThePolarBear-indev..wad
    90.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Thanks!

The pk3 is not working.

View attachment 82884
The custom skincolor is done

I’ve started an srb2 server testing bark. i’m probably afk or dead.
Thank you very much for the help, friend!

ok ok...
Surely they will ask "what happened to bark?" "It is canceled?" "Is abandoned?" Well, it's not cancelled, but cheseboi said he was inundated with tests and homework.And probably sls64lgamingbro (sorry if I accidentally told you sls64lgamingboi before) is resting or doing other things, I also lost motivation a bit in bark. So for now bark is on hiatus, it's not canceled or anything, But for now it's on hiatus
EDIT Mar 21, 2023: bark is being worked on again!

Attachments

• paused (for now).png
    paused (for now).png
    17 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
but cheseboi said he was inundated with tests and homework.And probably sls64lgamingbro
I don't have homework actually, I just kinda needing a long hiatus for coding brak. I will be back to that.

(sorry if I accidentally told you sls64lgamingboi before)
That's ok, I just also thought you did understand my name.

Last edited:
I'm gradually coming back to this, I already made a walka1 sprite of bark, although I still need to do the walka5 (and cheeseboi does the other missing stnda's)

Attachments

• WALKA1.png
    WALKA1.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
i always found bark to be a interesting character design in sonic, due to how big he is then the other characters im the classics, and this project looks nice so far, tho if i were to ask anything, can u make him more bigger looking? maybe with the torso would be good enough, but i don't want to make u feel like i'm saying this isn't looking good, i'm just giving out some feedback for this mod to be the best it can be in the future

i always found bark to be a interesting character design in sonic, due to how big he is then the other characters im the classics, and this project looks nice so far, tho if i were to ask anything, can u make him more bigger looking? maybe with the torso would be good enough, but i don't want to make u feel like i'm saying this isn't looking good, i'm just giving out some feedback for this mod to be the best it can be in the future
I'm going to try to make his torso bigger. Thanks for supporting the mod!.

I made his torso bigger
STNDA1.png
new
Bark STNDA1.png
old

new bark stnda5
STNDA5.png
new

Bark STNDA5.png
old

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back