• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bark the polar bear(WIP)

Theant3000

I really don't know what to put here
You've waited for this guy, right?
I present bark the polar bear! (Visit the last pages for new progress)
Bark XTRAB0.png

(xtrab0 by cheeseboi)

Attachments

• bark.wad
    14.2 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Uh... I don't think this can be the right way to do spriting. It doesn't look so bad anyway.

Uh... No creo que esta sea la forma correcta de hacer spriting. No se ve tan mal de todos modos.

Uh... No creo que esta sea la forma correcta de hacer spriting. No se ve tan mal de todos modos.

Uh... I don't think this can be the right way to do spriting. It doesn't look so bad anyway.
yes, i will try to improve the sprites and make them bigger
Post automatically merged:

Parece que mi chico fue testigo de la mordida del '13 (2013 ofc) y me encanta.
Lol

I made a new sprite

Attachments

• STNDA1 (1).png
    STNDA1 (1).png
    1.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Because green (96 - 119 on the pallette) is used in game for skincolor, hence why the vanilla cast has green sprites instead of the normal colors.

Because green (96 - 119 on the pallette) is used in game for skincolor, hence why the vanilla cast has green sprites instead of the normal colors.
Thanks, you helped me a lot!

*Deleted*

Last edited:
shouldn't Bark's fur be green instead? that's what it would be, while the hat and scarf be their respective colors (I.E: green(96-119) fur, emerald(112 -119) for scarf, red colored hat. also for spriting tips (shade and AA), you should probably go to the spriting channel in the srb2 discord.

shouldn't Bark's fur be green instead? that's what it would be, while the hat and scarf be their respective colors (I.E: green(96-119) fur, emerald(112 -119) for scarf, red colored hat. also for spriting tips (shade and AA), you should probably go to the spriting channel in the srb2 discord.
Ok

Enjoyed trying out this character for a level pack. Keep it up, can't wait to see the next update!

Maybe you could use this as a reference for your sprites

Maybe if you have bean loaded, you can play as team hooligan

I drew bark again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 200
  • B A R K.png
    B A R K.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Maybe you could use this as a reference for your sprites

Maybe if you have bean loaded, you can play as team hooligan

I drew bark again
cool!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back