Baguette pack! More Special Stupid map : HEXAGONE and WARIO DELUXE

[Open Assets] Baguette pack! More Special Stupid map : HEXAGONE and WARIO DELUXE 18.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Patafoin

baguette animator
Patafoin submitted a new resource:

Baguette pack! V1 - 4 Wacky Map made by Patafoin

In this pack, you will find 3 race map (one of them is Hell only) and a Battle.
While Space Spinnball is globaly 100% finish. The other map might and will probably get more update as they need more playtest.

This is a race inspired from the "Space Pinball" level from Pizza Tower.
This is a 3 Lap course where the layout of the race change after the first turn.
Will you found the secret passage and the secret tower tresor?

Map name : MAPSO...

Read more about this resource...

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! V1 with a new update entry:

V2 : 1 new race and 3 new battle map. + update Map

New Race Map :
- "The Forest" from Super Meat boy. It's the begening of the chainsaw hell map, but actualy playable.

New bottle map :
- 2fort is here, from Team fortress 2. There are 2 version of the map. A normal one which is in Hell only because it's 2big. And a smaller one, in normal rotation, where you cannot go in the sewer and inteligence room.
- Royal Fumble! A fall guys inspired map. Are you ready to play fall kart?

Update/Fix :
- SpacePinball : The glass in the blue path...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! More Race and BOTTLE with a new update entry:

2 New Super meat boy map + Update

- Added : The Hospital. Avoid blood thing like seringue , blood water and blood bloob.
- Added : Tetanus Ville. More saw everywhere! But in an desert industrial environement this time.

- Update : The forest. Added a texture at the border of the road to help visibility.
- Update : Space pinball. The layout of the map change in ENCORE! Incredible, please force encore in your server ;) Learn to love/hate encore.
- Update :2Fort small. Removed wrong spawn point, no more camping.

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! More Super Meat boy race with a new update entry:

V3.1 Fixing stuff

Fix :
- Space Pinball : Fixed the potential softlock if you endup at the celling of the starting launcher.
- Tetanus Ville : Added some missing death plane. Made the left part of the Factory a tiny more large.
New Stuff :
- New Encore Music and Encore weather for Tetanus Ville.

Optimisation :
- Half of the music has been more compressed, to make the file smaller.

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! More Super Meat boy race with a new update entry:

1 new race map & 1 new battle map

New maps :
-The Other Side : This is the final race of the different Super Meat boy Map. You are in space and must survive the illusions of God Fetus.
-The Hell : Super meat boy Battle map, it's hell.

Map change :
- Tetanus ville : Fixing meme cut before the spiral.
- The Hospital : small nerf to the shortcut, reworked the easter egg, and reworked the ending section.
- Rising Underground : Visual change for better visibility. Moved one ramp at the celling lava section.

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! with a new update entry:

Important Hotfix 4.2 and Big Hospital change.

Map Change/hotfix :
- The forest : is now 15% smaller and has 4 turn.
- The Hospital : is now 30% smaller and has 3 turn. Edited once more the ending section of the map. Fixed growth issue, removed some ennemies. This map was a tiny boring because it was kinda to big.
- TetanusVille : removed one moving saw at the very begening, and changed the dooble moving saw after the shortcute to only 1 moving saw. Removed one single rock spawner at the factory section.
- The Other side : Fixed...

2 new map : OxDeadBeef & Jupiter Lighthouse

New map :
- New hell map , Oxdeadbeef : The secret map of the meatboy cup. You never want to play it.
- New map, jupiter Lighthouse : a 3 lap map based on the game Golden Sun. I hope you like U-turn

Rework:
The forest is now "battle of the lil Slugger" : The forest is now on fire. added a roaming DR_fetus that want to kill you. Added squirrell. removed the moving saw blade, (but added some fix one)

Update :
-The Hospital : Removed a lot of ennemies.
- Reduced music size. it's light ...

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! New map, Jupiter Lighthouse with a new update entry:

Nerf the fetus

- Removed Jupiter Lighhouse map, as the map is now in another pack. (golden sun map pack)

- Battle of Lil Slugger : Reduced the speed of the Lil Slugger from 60 to 35.

- The Hospital : The red ennemie are now smaller, their hitbox has been reduced. No other change.

- Tetanus Ville : During the main rail grind session, tweeked some end rail position to be more friendly.
The speed of the converer belt for the first shortcute is now a tiny faster (nerf cut)
The rail of...

2 New Super Meat boy map / Skybox software fix / Global Update

I hope I won't miss anything :

Global Update:
- Fixed most of the skybox problem in software mode (I leaned about it only 6 mouth after my first map, looks like I don't receive a lot of feedback)
- Fixed most of the missing/wrong texture and missplaced objects in some map here and there

New map :
- The Rapture
- The lab

Map update :
- Tetanus Ville memecut fixed
- Space Pinball sneakerless cut is now almost impossible without boost. Music loop edited. music size reduced.
- Hospital ...

New map And various Fix.

- It has a ton of random fix here and there, and texture changed that I can't even remember all of them. So let's just said that it has a lot of fix.
- The Other Side : Fixed multiple memecut
- rising underground : Changed a tiny the look of the underwater section for better visibility.
- Space pinball : In lap 3, you no longer took the blue path, you come back to the green path. This is to avoid the broken 3 sneaker strat just before the secret path.

- new map...

2 WarioWare map.

New maps :
-Jimmy T's Nightclub. Dance and dance and dance... but only for the first 20s before the true race start. Boost/power item are disable at the start of the race to avoid sandbagging : A lua Store the server config and reaply it 25s later. Some easter egg hidden.
- Wario's Challenge (HELL MAP) : Beat all micro game and survive the horrible parkour.

Map update :
I really don't remember what I have done. Some memecut fix and the hospital has more visual for sure.

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! 2 new WarioWare Map with a new update entry:

New battle Map, And minor fix

New Battle map :
-Added Remoat Stadium.

Change / Fix :
- Jimmy T map : Made the 2nd cut more punitif if you take it without boost.
- The Rapture : Made Invisible wall at the begening, poeple shouldn't fall off now.
- Battle of Lil Sluger : Made the hitbox of the slugger way smaller.
- Wario's chalenge : Fixed the starting position of player 8 and 9. Fixed missing fog in the last 4 room. Reduced by a lot the SPB coulddown. Music tempo Edited. Item can't give you boost item. The...

Tetanus Ville Rework & Crygor Lab

New map :
- Crygor lab.

Rework :
Tetanus Ville : This is now a sprint map, two new session has been added. Some old session has been tweeked here and there. I reworked it, because it was too long for 2 lap, and too short for 1 lap. Music has been changed to the guitar version.

Update / fix :
- Little Slugger : Visual change . Replaced the 2 last pillar by saw.
- The Hospital : The broken Glass hasard (blue floor outside) is now an heavy off-road and no longer hurt you. Added...

WAAAAAARP ZOOOOOOONE Update

The following level : The forest / The Hospital / TetanusVille / The rapture.... got a new secret warp zone. Will you be able to find them?
Those 4 level also now have a special sound effect when you finish the race.

The Rapture has a new session with Rocket launcher trap to avoid. This is now a 2 lap map. Added more decoration. Added an Encore palette. Changed the encore music.

The forest (lil Slugger) : moved back a tiny the 3 last saw.

Space Pinball : Added text notification and...

New map and Various Fix

New map : THE HELL (race version)

Update :
- SpacePinball : Fixed wall that are sometime both open.
- Nerfed some Warp Zone, they aren't supposed to be faster, the only exception is The Hell because this is is very hard to take it.
- The Rapture : Rocket SHOULD hurt you now. Nerf the vision range of the Rocket Launcher. Reduced decoration for better performance. Fixed a respawn softlock.
- OXDEADBEEF : Rapture session should be a tiny easier now.
- Crygor lab : Has receive a lot of minor...

Map update, no new map.

Space Pinball : Added TV decorations. Added fog near the lava,. Fixed Camera angle for the lauch.

Rising underground : fixed a checkpoint . Added a fog that follow the lava height to help player to know where the lava is. FINNALY I did it,! it was a problem since the first release.

The Hospital : Nerfed the warp zone, sound effect only happen once (not for the other map) . Removed one speedpad on the first outside area. Visual update.

Tetanus ville : Visual...

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! Wario's Challenge update. with a new update entry:

ReadThis.txt

I might forgot some stuff but here what I have remember.

The 3 important thing of this update:
- SPACE PINBALL has been removed from the pack. The map is now located in the PizzaTowerpack map
- The lab is no longer in hell since I found out how to fix the server crash , same with Wario map.
- Fleagle Airship has a big update.

Individual map update :

- Lil'Sluger (forest) : Added a small new session to at least turn to the left a little, no more hold right to win. Reworked...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back