mb-art-png.38994

Oversimplified logo much? I think so.

Nice, we now have version number v7.6 with some QoL changes added in, just like it's supposed to do it made the mod a bit more bearable.

Thanks, Icezer
Post automatically merged:

mb-art-png.38994

Oversimplified logo much? I think so.
If you count removing shading and turning a bit too blue as oversimplification I guess I don't know what to say...

Also resize that Image! I don't wanna scroll for 2.8 seconds longer!

okay I really like Alt Sonic's Super Dash Mode and Homing Attack. Especially his homing attack which it's fucking OP. Nice job homie!

Nice Work Icezer! You know all emeralds colors are incorrect, These correct colors in Alternative Sonic

Original:
Green
Magenta
Blue
Sky
Orange
Red
Silver

Corrections:
Mint
Bubblegum
Sapphire
Wave
Copper
Ruby
Aether

Please change the colors.

Nice Work Icezer! You know all emeralds colors are incorrect, These correct colors in Alternative Sonic

Original:
Green
Magenta
Blue
Sky
Orange
Red
Silver

Corrections:
Mint
Bubblegum
Sapphire
Wave
Copper
Ruby
Aether

Please change the colors.
Those colors are for the sparks that appear on the Chaos Emeralds' orbit, not the Chaos Emeralds themselves. Makes sense for the sparks to use the colors of the emeralds as they were in 2.2.0, since that's how the Emeralds are referred to.

Nice Work Icezer! You know all emeralds colors are incorrect...
The colors are "incorrect" since the color mapping of some of the hue shifted emerald colors doesn't look too good on the sparkle graphics, as can be seen here. Lots of areas that are usually colorful and vibrant become too bright to discern what color it's actually supposed to be, which is rather unfortunate.
1616072191909.png

The colors are "incorrect" since the color mapping of some of the hue shifted emerald colors doesn't look too good on the sparkle graphics, as can be seen here. Lots of areas that are usually colorful and vibrant become too bright to discern what color it's actually supposed to be, which is rather unfortunate.View attachment 40590
Oddly enough, I prefer the in-game look to the colors. I just like it a lot.

Read the OP.
Post automatically merged:

oh-

So basically Icezer didn't wanna work on th model anymore since he's tired (I guess?)
It was on the OP but I accidentally nuked it upon the thread rewrite. Oops.

The model was taken down due to not being a true representation of Jeck's craft, and was only axed once newer stuff was added (hyper transformation frames, super emeralds, etc.)

View attachment 39202
Hey there everyone!

Let's get right to the point.

Abilities:

Super Dash Mode
Alt Sonic has Dash Mode, minus the badnik busting, but this is where Super Dash Mode comes in. This is represented by a sound cue, colorization, afterimages, sparkles in the color of the player, and a unique running animation. If the player builds enough speed within Dash Mode, they will enter a state where they are not only at peak speed, but can also destroy badniks/monitors and can't be harmed.

Atom Dash
Instead of a regular thok, Alt Sonic has the Atom Dash. The Atom Dash is basically a chargeable thok with special properties. Upon pressing and holding a double jump, the player will be suspended in the air, and will enter Atom Charge. Atom Charge has 3 levels, along with an overcharge. Each level is represented by a paraloop surrounding the player, along with a sound cue. With each level, the paraloops increase in number. You can either tap the button for a weaker dash, or hold it for a stronger one. This also changes with Dash Mode, gaining an instant level 1 charge and higher power. If held for too long however, you'll overcharge it and fall helplessly.

Spindrift
Replacing the Spindash there is the Spindrift, a Spindash that can be initiated anywhere on the ground. This is mainly useful for preserving Dash Mode and making sharp turns.

Miscellaneous changes
- If the player presses spin while in the spring state, they will enter jump state.
- Super Sonic has all upsides of Dash Mode/Super Dash Mode and more, breaking spikes upon contact as well as having the strongest possible Atom Dash. There is a tradeoff of having no Dash Mode, however.
- Alt Sonic comes with his own color of AltBlue. He also has a custom Super Color.
- Hyper form, which can be activated by pressing ring toss with 100+ rings as Super Sonic.
- The 'legacymode' command, which will give Alt Sonic a Homing Attack instead of his Atom Dash.
- Some easter eggs.

I've legit been working on this for basically a year now, and I can say it's finally the best it can be.

Now with everything out of the way, Enjoy.

CHANGELOG:
v7.6 - The "I meant to post this ages ago" update. This update was actually ready for quite a while, but due to the recent downtime of the message board I wasn't able to post it until now. This update is mostly QoL change related, and changes are as follows;
- Using legacy mode and Homing Attacking a wall will cause Alt Sonic to bonk.
- A new command named 'hypermusic' was added. It does what it says on the tin and changes the music for his hyper form. Please keep in mind that switching the music while hyper won't immediately take effect, and requires you to enter hyper form again.
-
Unintended behavior related to legacy mode and shields was fixed.
- Speed of the Homing Attack underwater has been nerfed.

Supporters / CoAuthors

this is probably going to get ignored but is there any other possible way I can get the alt sonic 3d model because I don't see it here or any where on the alt sonic page

this is probably going to get ignored but is there any other possible way I can get the alt sonic 3d model because I don't see it here or any where on the alt sonic page

As the post made before this one says, the model was removed from this page due not being being a fair representation of Jeck's work.

As the post made before this one says, the model was removed from this page due not being being a fair representation of Jeck's work.
It's cool I started downloading model packs a while back and I found the old alt sonic model but when you press c3 he t poses

😠 that you did with the 3D model of ALTSonic I didn’t want it to be removed, its model is very good and why you removed it :dramahog:

😠 that you did with the 3D model of ALTSonic I didn’t want it to be removed, its model is very good and why you removed it :dramahog:
Icezer:
The model was taken down due to not being a true representation of Jeck's craft, and was only axed once newer stuff was added (hyper transformation frames, super emeralds, etc.)

Icezer updated Alternative Sonic (v7.6b) with a new update entry:

Lemonade from 2.2.9 lemons.

2.2.9 messed up the position of Alt Sonic's transformation emeralds, meaning I had to make an update (even though I didn't really want to.) However, I took this chance to make some other changes that should be notable. Changelog is as follows;

- Hyper transformation moved to custom 3 from ring toss, and jumping is now required again.
- Added a new choice for hypermusic.
- Changed some SFX and a few sprites.
- The homing attack's arrow no longer clashes with that of the Attraction Shield.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back