This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I (and people that helped me) created a script that allows every character to become super!

In Vanilla SRB2, only Sonic and Metal Sonic are allowed to become super, but with this script, Everyone can!

--Helpers--
LJSonic
Tatsuru
Golden
Laby

(This is my second submission, so please pardon how I use this.)

Attachments

• srb20012.gif
    srb20012.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 3,577
  • srb20013.gif
    srb20013.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 3,293
  • VL_super-v4.lua
    195 bytes · Views: 8,578
Last edited:
Hyper Tails Hyper Tails

srb20000.gif

Hmm yes. This Hyper Tails is made out of Hyper Tails.

Thanks for the useful Lua.

Super Knuckles feels like he needs a speed boost to his climbing speed. I did a climbing speed comparison in a video and his climbing speed is the same as normal knuckles.

also, is there anyway to have this script be reusable?

Last edited:
Awww bugger! They made Knuckles' pupils show during his transformation. I liked it better when originally they disappeared.

this really should be a feature of this game. what is the point of even collecting the emeralds on anyone but sonic and robo?

How do I get this LUA to work properly? I tried it in the main SRB2 folder, and it just wouldn't work out of the blue.

Did you get all those chaos emeralds?

But seriously, this script only let's you go super if who you're playing as has all 7 emeralds, and you also collect 50 rings before trying to transform in level. (Jump and press spin in the air)

Yeah, I managed to get all the Emeralds by testing the script in a Multiplayer server I created as I switch characters on the fly with the Pause Screen. Worked wonders for Tails.

Ok I know this is late, But did you actually load the lua into the game or did you just run the game with the lua in the main srb2 folder?

Addons, like lua files, need to be loaded up first. either by launcher, bat file, console, or the addons menu.

Ok I know this is late, But did you actually load the lua into the game or did you just run the game with the lua in the main srb2 folder?

Addons, like lua files, need to be loaded up first. either by launcher, bat file, console, or the addons menu.

I'd assume he would know how to load files after being on the mb for 12 years.

(Post made in error, forgot to properly name the lua lump after loading it into my mod.)

Last edited:
Somehow, Tails doesn't work whenever I make him become super, I press Space + Shift and sadly it didn't work. Would someone help?

Yes, I got them using objectplace, and I got 50 rings, then I pressed space + shift but nothing happened.
Post automatically merged:

Can you please help guys? I got the chaos emeralds with 50 rings, then I tried to transform and nothing happened

Last edited:
Yes, I got them using objectplace, and I got 50 rings, then I pressed space + shift but nothing happened.
Post automatically merged:

Can you please help guys? I got the chaos emeralds with 50 rings, then I tried to transform and nothing happened
Maybe check your button mapping? Or were you making Tails fly? Jump + Spin Dash = Super

What buttons do you use to transform? Sorry I'm new
I (and people that helped me) created a script that allows every character to become super!

In Vanilla SRB2, only Sonic and Metal Sonic are allowed to become super, but with this script, Everyone can!

--Helpers--
LJSonic
Tatsuru
Golden
Laby

(This is my second submission, so please pardon how I use this.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back