Slade crash

(Edit: I think it's because some of the image wasn't in the SRB2 pallete, i'll try to make the image in the right pallete and i'll see If It works)

Hi, a few days ago i was following a tutorial and trying to make a character addon, but when i used the funciona that turns the PNG images into whatever image file type SRB2 supports, Slade crashed. It didn't give any erro codes or anything, just "Slade has stopped responding" every time. Then i tested other features to see if they could solve my problem, i think what i tested included saving to see if i could just use PNGs anyways, but it also crashed in the same way.
Can anyone help? If any more info is needed, i can give It.

Last edited:
Hi, a few days ago i was following a tutorial and trying to make a character addon, but when i used the funciona that turns the PNG images into whatever image file type SRB2 supports, Slade crashed. It didn't give any erro codes or anything, just "Slade has stopped responding" every time. Then i tested other features to see if they could solve my problem, i think what i tested included saving to see if i could just use PNGs anyways, but it also crashed in the same way.
Can anyone help? If any more info is needed, i can give It.
What operating system are you on, and what version of SLADE are you using?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back