Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

is there a way to cancel a charged light attack? if not there should be. every once in a while i accidentally trigger it just trying to get the best spin dash.

is there a way to cancel a charged light attack? if not there should be. every once in a while i accidentally trigger it just trying to get the best spin dash.
There's not. The spindash should already be fully charged before you're 1/3rd of the way to the Ancient Light activating, so if you suspect you need even more time to orient yourself, I'd suggest doing a little hop in place before the quickcharge is ready.

i was playing multiplayer, and i saw this color called: darknight, is this a multiplayer only color or something?
It's the color used for the CSS text, I'm just letting players use it in multiplayer as a skincolor too for fun.

Doing this is nice
Ahh yes. Adventure Sonic vaulting off Adventure Sonic. Now you're netgaming without the netgame.

A random thing that has been bugging me recently is that whenever I'm hyper Adventure Sonic won't flash colors. I have flash effects enabled, and I'm not at all sure what to do to fix it.

Attachments

• srb20011.gif
    srb20011.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 110
A random thing that has been bugging me recently is that whenever I'm hyper Adventure Sonic won't flash colors. I have flash effects enabled, and I'm not at all sure what to do to fix it.
One of two things happened:
A: You used the "SAnoflashes hyperwhite" command and forgot about it. Type that command again to reset your colors back to rainbow flashiness.
B: You ran into the settings corruption glitch I recently discovered and it messed with some of your setting values. This is fixed in v1.6, but until then, to avoid this glitch do not set a supercolor as your spintrail

No! This isn't how you're supposed to play the game!
We shan't be held down! We refuse to bow to the whims of gods. With our own hands, we'll twist our fate and create a future we desire!

Anyway, Adventure Sonic 1.6 incoming! We got carried away with the 1.5b hotfix and have a couple surprises.

We shan't be held down! We refuse to bow to the whims of gods. With our own hands, we'll twist our fate and create a future we desire!

Anyway, Adventure Sonic 1.6 incoming! We got carried away with the 1.5b hotfix and have a couple surprises.
I was referencing a line said by Sakurai some time ago in what I believe was a Smash Bros Ultimate interview, but I could be wrong.
I only decided to use it because it's a funny meme.

But what's different in Adventure Sonic v1.6 aside from bug fixes like the ones mentioned above?
And what exactly was done to get Hyper Adventure Sonic in the first place? XMomentum? Black Hole Zone? MR:CE?

bug report: on mobile, i can only use 4 out of the 7 voice lines. on mobile, you use the pause but to change voices so it may be that

if it helps, the ones i that i CAN hear, are: Alright! YESSSS!
Don't worry, buddy. What's up, faker?

bug report: on mobile, i can only use 4 out of the 7 voice lines. on mobile, you use the pause but to change voices so it may be that

if it helps, the ones i that i CAN hear, are: Alright! YESSSS!
Don't worry, buddy. What's up, faker?
How did you change his voice lines? I did it once by accident and can't do it again

One of two things happened:
A: You used the "SAnoflashes hyperwhite" command and forgot about it. Type that command again to reset your colors back to rainbow flashiness.
B: You ran into the settings corruption glitch I recently discovered and it messed with some of your setting values. This is fixed in v1.6, but until then, to avoid this glitch do not set a supercolor as your spintrail

Since I feel like giving more information, here's one of the revealed changes I've seen for v1.5b/1.6? (specify for me @Golden Shine).

Voiceline Menu!

srb20071.gif

Ultra-convenient for getting in those fun netgame moments, plus you get a SONIC CURSOR!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back